• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for UW getting curb-stomped. Game went down to the wire. Doesn't get decided in the first quarter. Why don't you guys open your eyes and step outside your simplistic little box about fading every Pac team. Stanford and UW are very good teams.

Baby boy
I dunno why u thought a PAC12 could run the show...pathetic division as shown by the bowls

I fail to see a relationship between AZ State which lost all its coaches and Stanford and UW. Didn't Arizona cover as well. Maybe you're just watching the bowls that support your bullshit thought.

So much for UW getting curb-stomped. Game went down to the wire. Doesn't get decided in the first quarter. Why don't you guys open your eyes and step outside your simplistic little box about fading every Pac team. Stanford and UW are very good teams.

Well wtf do I know when the stats says
1-8 SU, 2-7 ATS. I guess u made money then SMH

I think he did well on the Wonderlic too, but his delivery is awkward. I don't doubt that he's smart, but he can get verbose. It's a football game not a thesis defense.
He also went the clipboard route vs taking the scholarship. No telling what he could be doing right now. Instead he is buried in commentators. About the 15th choice to do a game and report on SEC.

He also went the clipboard route vs taking the scholarship. No telling what he could be doing right now. Instead he is buried in commentators. About the 15th choice to do a game and report on SEC.
It does seem odd. You would think that the guy could make a lot more money elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back