• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong in saying it should have been first down after the QB ran for first down but then all the penalties happened?

Bigten champ passed up on so that another conference could get two teams .. how are they doing in the bowls?

Bigten champ passed up on so that another conference could get two teams .. how are they doing in the bowls?

Auburn is better than Alabama. Ohio State is more deserving than Alabama. Auburn is also more-deserving than Alabama.

Look at all those receivers Lamar has at his disposal, man...and yet he doesn't show that he can pass like Josh. O interesting the QB from the Egg Bowl I watched that game

Cotton-Moya...he is big time.

I'm still trying to figure out who Edwards is at DE. Only a DB named Edwards made a tkl for ISU this year.

Iowa State spokesperson Mike Green said defensive back Evrett Edwards and safety Kamari Cotton-Moya won't play in today's Liberty Bowl.

Found it. Two DBs out for ISU. Cotton-Moya is a big deal.

The DE could be another guy or confusion.

Tempo was unexpected from State but they won't sustain it. I'm guessing after the scripted plays are done we see State stall. Will UL give enough of a shit at that point? No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back