• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Urban ability to make halftime adjustments, I won't double up .. but USC was the better looking team that half

USC%20Trojans.png
USC Team Total Points OVER 10½ -145 for 2nd Half
College - 12/29/2017 8:40 PM - (EST) Sick juice

vk thoughts on o14 +165 for USC?

looks to be decent. Tosu without a good CB and got another banged up tail end of the half. time and score also. I don't think USC lays down but who knows if tosu goes and scores right away.

And quite frankly ... I still think they cover and that isn't possible without scoring.

Advice to those betting 2 half.

The old man at the gambling club grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and said listen up.

There's always 2 possibilities in sports wagering. JUST PICK THE RIGHT ONE AND DONT FUCK UP !

I take that approach - WE MUST WIN.

WE MUST WANT IT LIKE SABAN AND BRADY WANTS IT.

Think they said this game had more on it (for now) than the two playoff games. Book needs USC .... here comes USC,

Darnold gonna light up the tired Tosu secondary. JT gonna throw a short one too hard and receiver gonna pop it into the air. USC gonna get a big return in special teams ...

Think they said this game had more on it (for now) than the two playoff games. Book needs USC .... here comes USC,

Darnold gonna light up the tired Tosu secondary. JT gonna throw a short one too hard and receiver gonna pop it into the air. USC gonna get a big return in special teams ...
also, i'm on tOSU -3 pretty big at this point. I have my USC +14 and 2H o14 hedge to an extent here....so you have that on your side

all of this stated. It is betageddon so anything fucking goes

Breakdown.

Ohio should get about 17.

USC. 14.

The bet is are they going to get higher than these prohectionds or lower.

If Ohio can score 21. Over will cash.

Or USC scores 21 easy over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back