• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to get very aggressive in cheering for USC in this ingame. I am going to be irrational about it. Every call against USC will be bullshit, every close play I will see USC way. No offense to anyone who has TOSU in that game. please don't take it personal. I am just going to cheer this usc bet in if I can.

I try not to get aggressive (bully if you will) in the ingame ... but I want a good game here. So again ... no offense ... and none taken from me for anything someone cheering the other way says.

I am going to get very aggressive in cheering for USC in this ingame. I am going to be irrational about it. Every call against USC will be bullshit, every close play I will see USC way. No offense to anyone who has TOSU in that game. please don't take it personal. I am just going to cheer this usc bet in if I can.

I try not to get aggressive (bully if you will) in the ingame ... but I want a good game here. So again ... no offense ... and none taken from me for anything someone cheering the other way says.
that is the point of in-game to cheer your bet on....get after it big man

I am on tOSU and if they cover with two late defensive TDs, I will claim to have capped this game perfectly and beat my chest.....but, seriously, I think we will knwo how this game is going to go in the first two series.....good tOSU or bad tOSU......good USC or bad USC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back