• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ....now that goes down with the NIU fake punt......I am over cooking dinner and that made me come here to rant! these coaches. I aalmost retired, I think I will now become a football coach. Hire somebody else to coach for me...but I make all important decisons...better yet I get VETO power and I win

ok ....now that goes down with the NIU fake punt......I am over cooking dinner and that made me come here to rant! these coaches. I aalmost retired, I think I will now become a football coach. Hire somebody else to coach for me...but I make all important decisons...better yet I get VETO power and I win
sorry Rambler...I forgot I am rooting for you

What is crazy, neither PSU or Washington have a great resume. Penn St. tough games were losses and their win v. Michigan is not that impressive to me. Washington OL not that good, PSU OL not that good. PSU DL not that good. Washington should have more success in the trenches in totality. But Penn St. has more offensive weapons to actually do damage with.

Yes Browning Gaskin Pettis are legit as hell.... but McSorley Barkley w/e that TE name is and their trio of WR much more options.

More I dig, the more I am starting to like the over.

What is crazy, neither PSU or Washington have a great resume. Penn St. tough games were losses and their win v. Michigan is not that impressive to me. Washington OL not that good, PSU OL not that good. PSU DL not that good. Washington should have more success in the trenches in totality. But Penn St. has more offensive weapons to actually do damage with.

Yes Browning Gaskin Pettis are legit as hell.... but McSorley Barkley w/e that TE name is and their trio of WR much more options.

More I dig, the more I am starting to like the over.

Psu receivers only 7 catches of 40+ yards not big-play threat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back