• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure QB is ok first Jimmy. they are going to have to throw a lot more without Snell and if he is hurt .. just gonna be a lot of change in the backfield

is the rule "any" contact with a ref auto ejection?

I think if you swat the refs hands while likely yelling something at him .. you are probably going to take that penalty and ejection about 99% of the time. 1% of the time you will get the official who realizes he probably just missed a piling on penalty and will let it go.

I think if you swat the refs hands while likely yelling something at him .. you are probably going to take that penalty and ejection about 99% of the time. 1% of the time you will get the official who realizes he probably just missed a piling on penalty and will let it go.
it is an honest question just curious the rule

I can not believe what I have witnessed in this dumpster fire of a football game. Devastating injury to Thorson on a nice trick play, Benny Snell ejected, no late hit on QB Johnson who is taken down late out of bounds, then Stoops gets unsportaman like moving them out of FG range, now NW's best D player gets ejected for targeting on an outstanding tackle. The sequence of events are just unspeakable, I'm in disbelief at the shit that has happened to both teams in this one.

you watch the corners in NFL and college now, duck their heads to ground, flail in the air near the ankles and get run past by the slot receivers...my Jr High coach would not have let them play

how is a guy ever to get a guy down? what is he to do? Stop and tap him on shoulder and tell ref, "I coulda had him"

If you cannot do that, you cannot tackle.

I think it is one of the reasons there are no athletes on defense anymore. They have taken all the fun out of the positions.

what a fucking shit show. NW atleast playing fairly well. UK shitting themselves. And these refs need not just suspended, the whole crew needs fired including the replay official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back