• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
When offensive spread teams meet their match lately it seems they look lost?

Oklahoma looking lost confused early

They may pull away later but not early.

when espn insists on buying a monopoly on the bowl games we all suffer...because we get the Y and Z broadcasting crews to listen to on most games

when espn insists on buying a monopoly on the bowl games we all suffer...because we get the Y and Z broadcasting crews to listen to on most games
this is about the main negative i never considered before the purchase. lot of bad commentators so far.

Bugger and Mac last night were driving me nuts. Bugger kept stepping all over Macs toes and then Mac was being Mac.

boy am I ice cold. But I only bet UVA for fun...but I must have a twisted idea of fun by going way too high on my units there....womp womp.

I'm starting to get paranoid on my Oklahoma St. ML bets.....Va Tech pass defense going to win this game?

I like Alex Corddry
571941_AH506pQw.jpg

i dont even know who most of the voices are but the way they talk it sounds like they were just flown in from the campus radio station for a spot broadcast

Don't blame UVA for quitting.

NIU fakes punts at their own ten yard line in a 7 point game and the uva coach punts down 28 in the third quarter from the opponent 31 for a net 11 yards. If my coach called that punt, I would audible to a fake punt ...

I guess I should be glad I stopped watching at 21-7.

vk can you rub a lucky rock to turn around my bowl season? I can't get out of my own way

Don't blame UVA for quitting.

NIU fakes punts at their own ten yard line in a 7 point game and the uva coach punts down 28 in the third quarter from the opponent 31 for a net 11 yards. If my coach called that punt, I would audible to a fake punt ...
it truly is mind boggling...really mind boggling. Sit Mendenhall down at a table with a map of the field and explain the math to him...point out score and situation. I wonder if he would get it?

mentalhall has always been an idiot...he made some absolutely inexcusable decisions when coaching the mormons. he was always on my list of top 5 dumbest coaches

Gods gave me a winner

I had turnover on the uva drive +333 when the uva punter knee was down

I didn't realize at the time it was a turnover I thought I lost it
Lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back