• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched the purdue fourth down play 40 times and saw a clear first down 40 times. What am I missing?
What I heard was that the ball virtually crossed some invisible line

Not kidding....that was the explanation I got

Like a punt....only they got it way way way way way WAY fucking wrong

Okay. Outside of the first play of the 2H Mizzou's collective head was spinning all night on offense.
I'm not pissing in your Cheerios Frank

You always give an honest assessment and UT D came to play tonight

And they had a majority the reason why Mizzou looked bad

I'm not pissing in your Cheerios Frank

You always give an honest assessment and UT D came to play tonight

And they had a majority the reason why Mizzou looked bad

No doubt Mizzou did some dumb things - bad snap for the safety, etc.

More than anything I wonder how much of the pre-game chirping came back to haunt them. Certainly didn't help.

Sorry, I'm going to be stuck on this for awhile...but how in the fuck does Jim Leavitt earn 1.7MM / year as a DC? How many D-1 coaches are making that?

Wow.

Sorry, I'm going to be stuck on this for awhile...but how in the fuck does Jim Leavitt earn 1.7MM / year as a DC? How many D-1 coaches are making that?

Wow.
I thought LSU paid Aranda the most.....but he has kinda, like been given props all over, no?

I swear I had to make sure Jim Leavitt to NOT a Beaver was indeed still there....why so much??

Aranda 1.8
Venables 1.7
Chavis 1.7
Leavitt 1.7
Canada 1.6

LSU with 2 of the 5 highest paid assistants but Canada going to be let go after the bowl game, sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back