***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced there is a clear cut 4th team, this year sets up perfect for 12-0 UCF, but committee has been shitting on them all year

They are talking about USC, USC is good as well, but they just haven't displayed greatness with any regularity this year, more often they've displayed mediocrity. Still good, but in the terms we are talking, not that kind of good.

I'm guessing...Clemson -7.5 vs Ohio St, Clemson -1.5 vs Alabama?

Who has power rankings for spreads here?

They are talking about USC, USC is good as well, but they just haven't displayed greatness with any regularity this year, more often they've displayed mediocrity. Still good, but in the terms we are talking, not that kind of good.

Look at their stats -- +1100 yards.

But I see OT win vs 6-6 Texas, 10 pt win at Cal thanks to bunches of turnovers, 1 pt win vs 6-6 Utah when Utes missed seeing a wide open receiver on the would-be game winning 2pt att, let Arizona comeback on them before pulling away again, 5 pt win vs 6-6 UCLA.

USC might have the yards, but it didn't translate on the scoreboard very often. They are sloppy and undisciplined bunch.

I'm guessing...Clemson -7.5 vs Ohio St, Clemson -1.5 vs Alabama?

Who has power rankings for spreads here?

My power ratings say that Clemson, Auburn, and Georgia are all better than Alabama, but teams from distant, 9-conference-game conferences are more difficult to judge.

There just isn't any clear #4 this year. If we open it to 8 then we are going to have this debate all the way from 4-8. Just 3 elite teams and a bunch of not so elite teams.

Weber is not going to be able to move the ball, they just had that one drive and that's it ( with nothing to show for it) , that D is going to get tired

James Madison's play calling leaves a lot to be desired & both QB's look extremely shaky. I can't imagine the national champ coming from this game unless this game is an aberration for James Madison's QB. Seems like the initial pick shook him. Lucky for him, he has a great D & solid RB. I'd imagine JM wears them down in the 2H, but doubt I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

James Madison's play calling leaves a lot to be desired & both QB's look extremely shaky. I can't imagine the national champ coming from this game unless this game is an aberration for James Madison's QB. Seems like the initial pick shook him. Lucky for him, he has a great D & solid RB. I'd imagine JM wears them down in the 2H, but doubt I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

Stapleton kid is a huge mismatch that I'd abuse. Couple key drops too where there was a lot of green in front. Schor is really good but Weber D impressive in their own right . I give them props no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back