***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win s--k. And to hit Duke on top of that. Good work my man. You sir are a ML dog yourself. A diamond in the rough.

just got an aTm update.
You know this offseason is gonna be great to be honest. So many job openings and staff will be moving around....... hopefully it makes the gap between seasons go by fast

Big win s--k. And to hit Duke on top of that. Good work my man. You sir are a ML dog yourself. A diamond in the rough.

Thanks. Honestly, it is just the way I like to try and do it. I don't like betting favorites, don't like rooting for favorites. Think I took 4 favs today out of 20 bets and all were -3 or less. Gimmie dogs...

Should have pinned clemson on the 1 two times already now

Right and the one time Clemson has a chance to do it ofcourse they do. But that is the difference between the best and the teams trying to get to that level.

Thanks. Honestly, it is just the way I like to try and do it. I don't like betting favorites, don't like rooting for favorites. Think I took 4 favs today out of 20 bets and all were -3 or less. Gimmie dogs...
Same here all my life. I would choose a being an underdog in anything. I used to play NCAA on PS2 online. I would ALWAYS let my opponent choose their team 1st and I would choose an underdog that had a reasonable shot at winning. And play to win!!! God those were some good late Friday & Saturday nights w/ a bunch of friends. We would trade off being Off & Def Cords.

It's different for everyone, just more satisfaction in doing things the hard way, the unexpected way, the way that shouldn't happen. That is fun.

ksimp. Cocks need to answer here or atleast move the ball down the field and get some pts by the half. It's shaping up for a SC 2H play for me.

Jesus man after that drive even in yardage winning TOP and 3rd conversions and losing 14-0

Field position, penalties, and the pick-six. But that is what happens when you play a team like this, it takes the A+ game. SC needs to dig here.

I am VERY interested to see how SC adjusts for the 2H.
Show up and fight or take it in the ass for a 2nd year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back