• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting points 2H? Tennessee has a green QB, lost its best WR in the 1H and generally seems to suck on offense. Plus it can't stop GT and the latter gets the ball to start the 2H.

Probably equates to Tenny winning by 10+ as is college football.

Serves multiple purposes too. A rest there isn't the worst thing.

Yup.

In fact, if he was gonna use that 2nd timeout when GT had ball with 7 seconds left, mise well use the last one for some more rest.

I do not know who the vols are gonna go to score honestly. They need a score on D/ST which is possibly w/ Berry BUT they HAVE to stop GT first

Final 7 games of Week 1, the faves have gone 1-6 ATS with another fave on life support tonight.

How bad of a HC is Butch? Should have used his TOs inside the red zone and twice on that last drive

Sat with 2 in his pocket with 17 seconds left. Kudos

Prepped 9 months for this GT offense and after 2 possessions Tenn heads were just spinning.
What makes this even more laughable is Butchie has been talking about GT will do just this and he still cant do anything about it
He's been on radio shows everything saying this

Vols gonna have to take the chance of bringing safety to the line of scrimmage on future drives. Prolly get burned over the top but this won't work

Yeah. Read a lot how Dobbs was disappointing and held them back. Maybe he was all Butch had? He's looked fine in the niffel pre-season

God dammit here comes my biggest pet peeve in football. Kicking off from the 50 after a personal foul.

Pooch the fucking ball to the 5 or so. Chaos ensures.

Didn't cap the surface. The timing and spring behind GT is just enough to have an advantage vs. this poor MAC defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back