• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I go steak there, ironically I don't eat beef in real life for the most part lol

The chicken is fine...it's dinner tonight. Glad you brought it up...thanks man

Don't even know what they sell anymore other than quick satisfaction

Just order pizza! They deliver! Ofcourse maybe around campus some other places deliver

Lol if I order pizza I go pick it up, Domahoes 2 minutes away and 7.99 3 topping, thin crust only...if they deliver it's $15.00 with tip

Yes, I love dominoes thin crust...better than most family joints and fraction of the price...ordered Streets of NY thin and after tip it was $32 fuck that

Last time I had Dominoes was 5 years ago. I won't be going back, but each their own. Love our local pizza shops here.

I'll order the occasional steak sub but as far as the major chains hell no. I eat like a pig and I'm not (that) fat- only reason being I don't drink soda or eat fast food

I'm 170, eat well for the most part...used to be 200 so I get it...but some days just have to let it fly...not often

Today is one of those days

Lol I woke up at 4-4:30 this morning had a bowl of cereal early then an egg white muffin at 9:30...been a long day

Taco Bell is happening

shredded chicken burrito, steak quesadilla, loaded potato griller, doritos locos w/ shredded chicken, fritos burrito w/ shredded chicken, the list goes on

Troy might get into the 80s. 62-6 entire 4th left. Thought about that over 21 2nd half, but didn't

Interesting I don't do fast food potatoes, fries etc

Maybe tots at Sonic...about it....hand cut fries at In 'n Out are the exception

yea when people come to CHI i tend to point them to thin crust first and when they ask for deep dish i explain how to order it. its too much. so many great thin crust places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back