• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it, love the guy now haha. I played Temple o22, wish I knew he is GOAT, woulda went huge.
while his record is fantastic, he ALWAYS gets the best lines. usually 3-7 points better than most in the public can get. You have to check his posts closely because those lines are usually long gone...

while his record is fantastic, he ALWAYS gets the best lines. usually 3-7 points better than most in the public can get. You have to check his posts closely because those lines are usually long gone...
thats why i thought fake. i happened to see it right away so didnt see all the love from everyone until after kickoff. Saw the +10.5 or +10 and was like oh its just a troll being funny

But he does shop from every direction to find them

It is VirginiaCavs. I'm not trashing him, but it is funny how mad he gets. 0 to 100 if you say Paterno & boys in the same sentence.

I'm literally a Penn St. fan and I want to make jokes about Paterno just to see him lose it. It is hard to not do it.

He's a good dude tho, I really enjoy his commentary and insights. It is like messing with a lil brother.

I'm not here enough to sniff it out....but i use to be able to spot a returned banned member in a heartbeat

Marlo, I made an off hand Pedo St. reference after a score (not even mentioning Paterno) and he lost his shit. Then VK made a Paterno comment and it was on lol.

Jimmy just sent me a screener, he hit 20 on vid BJ against a 10 and popped and ace lol...that's LIVIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back