• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta be careful about talking about drugs and such as I just noticed in the general discussion area we had a nice convo going on and luckily came in and just took over and deleted Shit

To those who haven't strapped drugs to their nuts while flying, it's insane. Not sure you get away with it now although I'd love to see charges pressed...against your nuts

Only time I ever did it, taped it to my nuts on a Vegas trip. 3 days in a row, think it was Halloween...man I was a wreck but it was a ton of fun
Yes I loved that Shit. I was he first person I knew to do it 3 days in a row. And at that time I was 18 and I dealt with and partied with dudes 15-40 and stayed blitzed. Let's just say that 3 day run earned me a lot of respect here.

Only time I ever did it, taped it to my nuts on a Vegas trip. 3 days in a row, think it was Halloween...man I was a wreck but it was a ton of fun
I have heard of people sticking up the shit hole ..........not for me

But what is this way you speak of?

First ones I ever done was at a strippers house and they where red playboys

I will tell u this when that started gong around 99'00 I buddy of mine went in the bathroom and supposedly done it. I will say this he peaked about 15-20 mins before me and his brother

Tape. Balls.

Do I need to go into greater detail? I took blow and x there religiously...got 150+ trips. But my "guy" was a craps dealer at NYNY

I haven't been to Vegas since 2013...but it was an every other month thing for me....that one time I was there 37/40 days...on the strip. Man that was a ride

Tape. Balls.

Do I need to go into greater detail? I took blow and x there religiously...got 150+ trips. But my "guy" was a craps dealer at NYNY
You don't

But Bama got me.....lotta ways to do things lil daddy

Just wanted clarification.....clearly you need it

I rented a car once and took 4 balls up...scared to piss when I got stopped on the Dam, thought the dog might sniff me out

I haven't been to Vegas since 2013...but it was an every other month thing for me....that one time I was there 37/40 days...on the strip. Man that was a ride
Jesus

That many days in LV?

I can handle more than 3

Unless I'm just trying to live and not be weird

You don't

But Bama got me.....lotta ways to do things lil daddy

Just wanted clarification.....clearly you need it
Lol. How'd I get u. Twink I'm still bowed over laughing on all this shit. I got straight flashbacks goin on. I really can't stop laughing. When u know Mitsubishis well I mean wtf

Lol. How'd I get u. Twink I'm still bowed over laughing on all this shit. I got straight flashbacks goin on. I really can't stop laughing. When u know Mitsubishis well I mean wtf
Bro...those Mitsubishi

They had to be the most imported thing in our area
And strong ass fuckkkkk

Bro...those Mitsubishi

They had to be the most imported thing in our area
And strong ass fuckkkkk
I just spit my beer out. Ya those where damn good. But wasn't as strong as a few more that was brought in lol

Dude i had major connects and was all over the southeast lol. Most Mitsubishis I ever done in one night was 5 or close to 5. We always use to start of by everybody putting one up and would crunch it and and snort it to get high quicker then we would take one orally after we snorted it. Well I always would double up so I snorted my 1 took my one then reverted back and done it again. So 2 hours in I'm so u fucked up I got bet I wouldn't sbort anither well I did. One of the top 10 most fucked up i ever was lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back