• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why outta the gun?

Give the guy a chance to get the 2

Instead go starting him 4 yards back

I think you make them think pass there out of the gun. Not sure you want the qb taking that snap under center in that spot given what they normally do anyway. i was fine with it. USC bowed up.

will leach hand it off?

alright, this quote sarcastically came after Darnold fumbled and WSU could take knees. I think it's funny that twink thinks it's about the previous series. We ALL thought there was that 2% chance Leach might still hand the ball off. Or try to score.

I laughed

I see I missed a nice 4th quarter last night as I doubled up on my meds at halftime and was knocked out before the 4th lol. Terrible Friday night for me as Friday's have been a big money maker for me this year up over 20 u it's going into last night. Ready to get this day started fellas.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

For the record, I have bet both sides of a couple early games just so I can talk shit in this thread about being on the right side......

still drunk from last night? Prolly

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

For the record, I have bet both sides of a couple early games just so I can talk shit in this thread about being on the right side......

still drunk from last night? Prolly

Fuck juice if you know you're gonna be a winner!

Nice hold by Minnesota to a fg attempt and nice stop on the fake. Got Minnesota -12.5 and Maryland tt under 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back