Season is right around the corner..Saturdays Plays

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

I wrote down what I expect the lines to be. I also have a strong lean towards an under. Still gonna pick my spots. Don't need to get overconfident and become an action junkie. Teams will start playing their starters more these next few games, however; I think there will be one game for all of these teams where they don't play their guys at all, and its key to find that game.
Anyway..(5 - 0 +11.7 units)
Hoping that the Greek puts the lines up soon. I won't be around the computer all day, probably gonna head up to the bar to watch some football. As always good luck to whatever you decide to play.

Ill give ya the heads up on the under just in case im not around, its pacers vs bulls. B2b one team coming off a double OT game. I don't expect much of this 'an_horse'

Grizzlies -6 (-110) Risking 3.5 units at the greek
Bucks -6 (-110) To win 2 units at the greek

Adding another
1.5 units on Bucks -6 (-110)

Im expecting another 20 point blowout..
"We're going to turn the corner tomorrow night and come out with a little bit more of a mind-set of a regular-season game," coach Larry Krystkowiak said after practice Friday. "I'd like to start establishing a rotation and not have that come upon us before our first game against Orlando."
The Bucks have a 2-2 record halfway through the exhibition schedule but they would like to make amends for an ugly 104-78 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night in Ashwaubenon.
"I think our guys took it a little bit personal, that it was a dunk fest, a lob show, and it's no fun to be part of," Krystkowiak said.
"We don't want to make losing a habit, whether it be the preseason or regular season," guard Michael Redd said. "We want to continue to keep that winning atmosphere."

Minny is still without Foye and Telfair.. they played Jefferson and Davis huge minutes last night. Now they play again against a fresh and angry team. Good Luck

Just got home.. :cheers:
Checking scores now.
Looks like 1 push and 1 win. Sorry if you tailed, i really liked both
(6 - 0 - 1 +15 units)

No plays today, i dont feel like capping.

I think im about to roll around in all of my winnings:tiphat:(Sarcasm ;))

Smodod!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back