sayonara to a successful season

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
It's time to take a break and spend some family time for Thanksgiving and the Holidays. I have put a lot of time into our hobby - livelihood for some ? - and it has paid off with my best season ever.
All bets , not all of them posted here 204-167-7 - 54.99%
Picks posted on CTG 105-74-2 - 58.65%
1-AA picks posted here 42-14-1 75.00%
Yes these are correct numbers. I play about 35 games a week.
Up about 31 units for the season, I'm happy with that.
I'll take my profits and spend them with the wife.
Sadly, I doubt if any of you did any coattailing.
Good luck the rest of the way. There are some very good guys here and I've enjoyed your company. Let me single out my fellow dog pounders who have helped me the most, redbearde, smr, and pags11 - (when he comes aboard.)
The 1-AA playoffs are tough. No way I could keep up that 75%.
Expect Appalachian, Montana, and UMass to win first round games. The Youngstown-James Madison is a very tough call. Can't offer much beyond that.
sayonara for '06
bull

Adios, hope to see you around next yr..

My friend is on the Towson team and use to give me the scoop on them everyweek, I wish I had tailed some of your other 1-AA games!

you need to be around next year. i want to get into d1-aa and learn some mroe from you. great season and hope to see you around in bowl season. its the best time of year bro. anyways great job and hope to se you around

Take care, Bull...never commented on your threads more than a time or two, but trust me, I did always read them...

partially just to see how you thought my Minutemen would fare, but still...

take care, bull. awesome year. no two ways about it...that was an excellent CFB season.

now go spend some of that money on your family and yourself...and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

cya in '07, buddy.

Great job. I have followed your d1-aa picks and was astounded. I will have no prollem ever tailing those. You are much proven

Happy Holidays and enjoy!

great season bro. see you around, and consider poking around during bowl season...there are going to be some great spots with totally illegitimate bowl teams...and some big surprise dogs, I'm sure.

It's been a great season, and I hope the first of many for you (& me) on ctg!

Dang, it was solid in I-A any day of the week, but boy if we were all tailing I-AA.....we'd all be rich.

Have a happy holiday, man................

wow, great year bull.

Your posts do not go unnoticed, it's just that most of us don't know anything about 1-AA and such so we can't comment on it lol.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.
Glad to know maybe I've helped a gambler or two.
I hope you all have a great bowl season. I lean toward a lot of action on any given day and bowl games don't give me that. Plus with all the commercials and only one game to watch, I get bored and can't stick with it till almost midnite.
If I see any good opportunities in the playoffs ( very tough to call ) I'll try to post some recommendations. :cheers:

Nice work Bull, it would be great to see you chime in on the 1AA Playoffs. I am rooting for Mass to win it all, if they can get their offense back to playing where it should be.

Back