Saturday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended up 2-2 and -1.88 last night thanks to the misadventures with the Redlegs. Enough of them for awhile; the Cards scored 23 unanswered runs over a 25 hour span. Hate when they heat up like that, lmao.

Now 96-90-4 and +87.32 on posted bases in 2013.

Beachy this price? What a stiff; you shittin' me? I know they are a hot team but this game should be pick.

The play: Philly +136 medium 2u.

Texas a dog to Oakland with their ace going (yes, I said it, Yu; whatcha gonna do about it?)

The play: Tejas +110 medium 2u.

Balty total cannot be made high enough with these stiffs going and depleted pens.

The play: Balty OVER 9.5 +115 medium 2u.

ChiSox stink. Hard to make losers win. But they got close last night. Now maybe with El Capitan going, they can get over the hump? Game should be -190 tops; I'll take a stab.

The play: ChiSox +232 small to medium 1.5u

Weaver and Rogers. Those two words in the same sentence with each other as Major League pitchers should elicit chuckles, if not laughter, in every room it is mentioned.

The play: Anaheim -1.5 +127 big 3u.

Met total should be a full run higher; I'll try it with the daytime start.

The play: Mets OVER 7.5 -110 small to medium 1.5u

Sure hate to go against Pricey at any point but Tiny Tim at this price? Has to be worth a stab; it's not like the Giants will be intimidated by him or any other pitcher - they just stink.

The play: Gigantes +216 small 1u.

Peavy first start in Boston? Corbin regression machine? Arizona jet lag after flying on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday? Where do I sign?

The play: Boston -1.5 +146 big 4u.

GL fellas...

:cheers:

GL Rex - I like that over in Philly today maybe more than the side but agree that Beachy should certainly not be priced as he is. Braves have always hit Lannan pretty well and they are red hot at the plate right now. Phil bullpen is in tatters as well.

i'll be dropping a big load into some unsuspecting drunken mess tomorrow night at the Hard Rock in Vegas. I'm only betting a few thousand on the Red Sox today ;)

good points Timmy - maybe i should hedgehog my way into an OVER play as well... a TV sweat also, as it seems the powers to be at FOX deem that game important to the Miami market (and since we get our CBS feed from the Miami affiliate, the Costa Rica market as well).

corbin's july:

34.2 IP, 26 hits, 7 walks, 38 k's

granted, it was very shit competition but he's got the goods as i've watched it all season and am highly critical. the travel should catch up obviously, so it may very well hit as the bullpen could easily give up a 4 spot at a moment's notice

i'll be dropping a big load into some unsuspecting drunken mess tomorrow night at the Hard Rock in Vegas. I'm only betting a few thousand on the Red Sox today ;)
You will definitely find it there, just beware of playing blackjack there hard to protect your cards on the lower limit tables with a bunch of drunken neophytes lol....

reminds of the vegas kyle classic: if women didnt make bad decisions, i would never get laid.

WHY is lannan going on 3 days rest???

so confused, it is august 3rd right?
Lee has had a neck issue and evidently he is going tomorrow, and Pettibone just went on the DL. I think they are just short in the rotation and didn't want to bring up anybody.

That's kind of what I thought, could never remember him going on 3 days with the Nats. Cederstrom has 1.42 WHIP on the year so hopefully he will squeeze these pitchers today and help get some runners on base. I may have to get some more on this play.

I'll take my chances with Lannon 3 days. He sure ain't worth a fuck on 4 or 5 days.

No gambling on this trip, although I will try out the Cantor Live shit when Waino and Kershaw link up Monday in STL. Have an OVER circled if it's 0-0 after 1.5 innings and I see a 5 flat or something silly.

have a good time CKR... i read somewhere that the first pitch of a 3-2 count is a foul ball something like 70-75% of the time... cantor has to have this option available to bet

i want to solely bet this throughout a game if i have the opportunity to in vegas

thanks folks.

Everyone and their mom, particularly those who don't believe in streaks or just bet against them every time, are on Cubs. Oh momma.

The play: Doyers +103 medium 2u.

Back