Saturday, September 1st Plays and Analysis Thread

BAR whats up with the 3 units on ASU. Any thoughts on that one real quick. Going to work soon and not if Ill be able to read the thread. Thanks man

something tells me BAr thinks the sun devils are gonna put up some points in that game !! good luck buddy, i like the additions !

Full card:

Michigan St -16.5 -110
Troy +24 -110
Nebraska -20 -110 2 units
South Carolina -29 -110
Illinois/Missouri O53.5 -110
New Mexico -3 -110
Wmu/Wvu O53 -110 5 units
USC -26.5(1H) -110
Texas 1H -23.5 -115 3 units
Oklahoma -24(1H) -110
Arizona St -15 -110
Virginia -3 -110
Missouri -4 -110
ASU/SJSU O49.5 -110 3 units
arizona ml +155

Thats the final card unless something really strikes me in next two hours from the leans candidates which I doubt. I see ASU hova already went up another point. Good deal. I will talk some more briefly in a bit here.

Last edited:
You're not much of a stick your foot in the pool to check the temperature kind of guy are you? Looks like a cannonball to me. Good luck with the card. I feel like a pussy for ony playing 3 games this weekend after viewing this shit.

You're not much of a stick your foot in the pool to check the temperature kind of guy are you? Looks like a cannonball to me. Good luck with the card. I feel like a pussy for ony playing 3 games this weekend after viewing this shit.

First of all, I commend you on discipline. I'll be right there after first week or two. Septemmber is the easiest month for me and many others historically. I have put more time and effort into this season than ever before. Basically have devoted last 45 days to being prepared. By October you will see me with single-digit cards..trust me.

Hit my multi-unit plays and be above average on others and its a great day.

Good luck to yas this year J.

BAR.........BOL man, hope you have a great season. I prob wont be posting in college, but will def be posting or trying to contribute in the NFL forum.

good looking card, prob tail you

BAR.........BOL man, hope you have a great season. I prob wont be posting in college, but will def be posting or trying to contribute in the NFL forum.

good looking card, prob tail you

thanks bro...

NFL forum should be damn solid this year...some new cappas and some old ones ready to contribute...

Look forward to the picks..

I see that you got a ton of games for the 1st week. You say it is the easiest month for you, do you mind me asking how? Is it because of the time before the game instead of 6 days?

I see that you got a ton of games for the 1st week. You say it is the easiest month for you, do you mind me asking how? Is it because of the time before the game instead of 6 days?

September typically..well first 4 weeks..is best time for me...

October was brutal for me first 3 years I started playing and has gotten to be okay last two years after refining my gameplan and ideology for the month.

Last year I went 9-9-1 I believe on opening Saturday but at same point added some dumb ones on gameday which hurt me a bit.

Weeks 2-4 is where I plan on making some hay. Week one can be tough due to not knowing exactly how teams will be but at same point there are soft lines..counteracts each other there. For instance, on Thursday, I went 1-1. I thought a bit too highly on ULM's QB improving and that hurt...but at same point had LSU defense and offense picked perfectly..so...theres some examples.

Really wish I had gotten that line when you did on sparty...no interest at 22 but think they will be much improved as well this year and have followed Dantoni for years hope he is a good fit.
GL tomorrow:tiphat:

Alright, all totals up at Bookmaker now and my favorite Hova is now locked in.

Western Michigan/WVU Over 53 -110 5 units

I told myself that I would play this as a limit play if it was at 53 and it is. Awesome. I will write-up this in a few hours. Working on some football contests for the site right now.

thank u :cheers:

Full card:

Michigan St -16.5 -110
Troy +24 -110
South Carolina -29 -110
New Mexico -3 -110
Wmu/Wvu O53 -110 5 units
USC -26.5(1H) -110
Oklahoma -24(1H) -110
Arizona St -15 -110
Virginia -3 -110
Missouri -4 -110
arizona ml +155

Thats the final card unless something really strikes me in next two hours from the leans candidates which I doubt. I see ASU hova already went up another point. Good deal. I will talk some more briefly in a bit here.

5-1 and +8.90 units so far....troy, S cary and Texas and Zona looking bad though...OU looking good

Hey BAR thanks for the West Virginia over. That was my easiest cash of the day so far

Always second guessing on day one about plays..

Liked UGA-OSU over but after hearing of UGA struggles figued maybe they only get 28-31..lol

Miami made a nice statement. Didn't know enough about the QB though.

Nebraska wa as easy as it gets...very nice

GT under...liked it soo much and just never got on board..glad the board won on Jackets though.

Yanks had me convinced on Purdue-TOL over at thweir at 28 early second..doh!

yo bro, talk to me about that Zona State OVER... Noticed it was one of your biggies. Maybe you discussed it elsewhere but I crunched for time... if ya gots a minute, give me a paragraph why you likey....

thanks for that unless sumtin bad happens

all good thinsg come to an end...aka Texas 1st halves..lol

6-2 6.60 to the good with those halves

Last play...of course I say no add-ons but who are we kidding ;)

USC -28 1H -115 2 units

It was at 110 and I hit submit and it changed to 115...ah well...I am more convinced on this game after watching the OU first half..may sound starnge but dominate defense and consistent offesne get this covered

Rex...I'll have to be quick here..forgot to write this up last night...

I think this is going to be a very high-scoring game. I love the new regime at ASU. That staff last year was more about fattening their own wallets(see the Bowl Game) than about the team. They knew their time was done. I am a huge Rudy carpenter fan. Last year was an abberation. The whole fall camp fiasco didn't help this team one bit. I expect a huge season out of him this year. Game wise, SJSU has some nice pieces back on defense. Their run defense is very solid but that hellps make this a longer game as ASU will be throwing early and often. I think they can make some hay against the Spartan secondary. On the other side the Sun Dvil defense while nto a top-notch unit will be a bit better. Basically I see SJUS putting up somwhere around 21-24. I expect 40-50 from ASU. Its going to be a shootout.

Full card:

Michigan St -16.5 -110
Troy +24 -110
South Carolina -29 -110
New Mexico -3 -110
Wmu/Wvu O53 -110 5 units
USC -26.5(1H) -110
Oklahoma -24(1H) -110
Arizona St -15 -110
Virginia -3 -110
Missouri -4 -110
arizona ml +155
California -7 -110 2 units
USC 1H -28 -115 2 units
USC 2H -21- 110 1.5 units

8-6 +4.95 with 3 games(5 units) out there still...asu looks great..over looks solid..New Mexico and Utep in a dogfight...

Last edited:
Tailing JumpOnBoard and Hunt on this....

after that pathetic gameplan by USC in half one..hopefully the running game wears Vandals down and a few turns...

US-FuckinC -21 -110 2nd half 1.5 units

I hope man

BTW-bullsit in El Paso...New Mexico owns every stat in thsi game and just now went up 6-3

Was close at half..then too over

New Meico is toast. Unreal, dominate in all phases and be down 10-6

Was close at half..then too over

New Meico is toast. Unreal, dominate in all phases and be down 10-6
Im still just amazed after that game...New Mexico dominated that game in every aspect and lost...They ran 40 more offensive plays and I know that douchebag missed 2 Fg's but how the hell do you rack up 383 yards on offense and only score 6 points:whip:

Thanks Chris for proving my point....OMG

Nothing pissed me off more than this today..this beats UM losing to appy...and even ASU not going hova

frustrating for a lot of us bro...first week though..next week gonna be a good one.

well FSU will cash..TT as well and still be a good week...

just competitive

any one wanna flip quarters? ;)

Back