Saturday, September 19th Plays...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Real nice start to the season. Obviously this card isn't thr best buy we're gonna start getting bigger and better cards soon enough.

I have interest in the Ville Miami game but will look at that more at halftime.

One for now, I think they stay close.

Georgia Tech +7.5 -115

Real nice start to the season. Obviously this card isn't thr best buy we're gonna start getting bigger and better cards soon enough.

I have interest in the Ville Miami game but will look at that more at halftime.

One for now, I think they stay close.

Georgia Tech +7.5 -115
BOL on the play

Love ucf offense but that qb for tech is legit

I think tech secondary solid also. of course that was against a crappy noles qb, but my biggest concern is they did not generate a lot of pressure and when they did get into backfield they wernt able to bring the qb down. If ucf has all day to throw could be a problem.

Im pretty high on direction of tech but I’m just not sure on this one. Simms gonna be a stud but he did make some mistakes and those to be expected with a freshman, the combo of him likely making a few mistakes and not sure tech can generate much pressure worries me.

I think tech secondary solid also. of course that was against a crappy noles qb, but my biggest concern is they did not generate a lot of pressure and when they did get into backfield they wernt able to bring the qb down. If ucf has all day to throw could be a problem.

Im pretty high on direction of tech but I’m just not sure on this one. Simms gonna be a stud but he did make some mistakes and those to be expected with a freshman, the combo of him likely making a few mistakes and not sure tech can generate much pressure worries me.

yeah, the lack of a pass rush scares me a bit bc ufc has weapons and you give you give them time ufc could carve that d up. I fully expect ufc to score, it’ll be up to tech to match them, which I think as long as they keep ucf in the 30s or less they can do

yeah, the lack of a pass rush scares me a bit bc ufc has weapons and you give you give them time ufc could carve that d up. I fully expect ufc to score, it’ll be up to tech to match them, which I think as long as they keep ucf in the 30s or less they can do

if I had to play it I’d prob play the over but think I’m passing.

Back