Saturday, September 16th Play and Analysis Thread

The okie St and nevada games have been covered by other cappers here very well.

Take a look at BDK(killa)'s thread about those two games. He has excellent points on why FAU will struggle.

Nevada at home, gets the first victory, and an important one at that.

B.A.R. said:
Okay, I will not get indepth with the Ball State-Purdue game. I think its pretty simple.

Ball has a very nice offense that will have no trouble scoring on Tillere's worst defense ever. Lets think about it. Indiana St and Miami Ohio shredded the Boilers. I mean, Miami OH could only muster 3 points at home to NW(a hiddeous defense in their own right). Indiana St has Larry Bird kicking FG;'s for gods sake(lol).

This isn't just a 2 game trend for Purdue. Last year in OOC action they let Akron and Zona get 24 each and of ocurse ND got 49. That was a highly touted defense too coming into the season.

Ball State may have a chance at this in 4th Quarter IMO. The 17 is a gift and I will bite.

I am sure Rex will have great thoughts on his alma matter when he releases his plays later this week.

Purdue 34-33

Agree 100%....Purdue got outgained by over 100 yds vs Miami...this defense cannot stop anyone...this is one of the ones that stood out right away to me and why I'm playing so many damn games this week...

rjurewitz said:
So, if KK does good this week, the SMODOD should go to BAR? Me confused.

never wanted the title...i liked "resident badass" better...yet, i do appreciate the title...i dont know cfb for shit...dont really know what i have the title except for the fact that ive been loving nfl-in-game betting!!! cbb is my strong suit, and ill regain the title then when i lose it!

so, i dont deserve it at all...i could post my cfb plays (based on my cbb system) and i could start capping nfl...but why? i figure i have a better shot winning by tailing particular people on particular plays...this week im just flat tailing bar for no specific reason...i can cap baseball w/ the best of 'em, but fuck that!! (too many mooses)...so once you take away my smodod tite, if i could have my "resident badass" title back i would be most appreciative!:shake:

Lets Talk USC-NEBRASKA

Sorry for the delay in analysis. Just been busy week. I was even going to bed 30 minutes ago but the thrill of the WVU win(s) tonight has me pumped up for the weekend. I even am having my third cup of coffee ever in my life..lol

Okay, first of all, and if this gets repetitve, I don't care. There is a group of teams that I really targeted to start the season and they are undefeated ATS so far this year. It really feels good for hard work to pay off and get rewarded for it.

Nebraska fits that bill. This is the calssic case of team QB adjusting to a system. The evolution began late last year in wins against COL and UM. It has spilled over so far and now they get a true test.

Hunt and myself were targeting this game back in mid-July. Not as a top-level game like we got coming this weekend but a game that may present some value. I think the value is there indeed.

Usc has played one game and yes they looked very good indeed. I would hope such a talented team would having short fields all day. They created that with defense and produced on offense. A 13-7 game quickly got out of hand late third quarter.

Nebraska will score on USC. The key to a compettitve game is them making 'some' plays on defense. I think they do and although the SC offense is very potent I don't think they get well over 40 by any means. I actually think NU keeps it close till prolly 4th quarter. Zac Taylor will show you he's the truth.

USC 38-24

I hope your right man..

I really do like this play...Taylor is a solid QB and I don't think he will make too many mistakes. The key to this game is not getting rattled and not turning the ball over, USC feeds off that big time.

We hit Rutgers pretty good last week. I'm with you on San Diego State, Oregon and Louisville. I think you've got some good winners in there. Good luck bro!!

Imma gettin ready to watch it now Hunt..

Oh yeah..the next big thing..Ronny Powlus..lmao

With ya on Braska and the quackers. I will be rooting for OhIShitAgain. Hopefully Lloyd takes his head out of his ass. GL

I think its due time Bucks...if not he needs to leave after this year.

GL tomorrow yourself

I added a play on Messy at top of thread..maybe 1-2 more coming. Still may hedge off Clemson

Solid card, buddy

Lot's in common, some not...but BOL today, BAR.
Tailed you and Hunt on Michigan as well.:shake:

Let's have another great day.

Prolly gonna be on BALL ST as well.

I missed the Michigan boat with the game at 4.5 now. May see if I can grab something on the ML here.

Good luck BAR!

Thanks Sparky and Yanks.

Added the last of the Card with Texas Team Over, Chips and Navy.

Will be back up till 3 with more thoughts...GL to all today.

BOL today B.A.R....

Really pulling for your boys today....I have em teased is it...but I think those DE's could be the difference in the game today...plus Hart...Mich should own T.O.P..

Represent it today...

I hope so Jump. I think your right with your obseravtions. Hopefully no turnovers and we can get the win. The tease should be gold.

Thanks smh..GL today.

HELLUVA fuckin start yo... Great to see ya cleanin up like this, keep it up man

Thanks a lot BDK...fun day indeed...mucho props to you for Okie St

12-2-1 +14.77 Units w/Navy pending.

Also have a late night snack on HAW OVER 58 -110 One unit.

Grind..thanks..it would be a sweet cap alomg w/Navy

Hunt, it really is..The defense...outstanding...Prescott and Lamarr..wow

Awesome Troy..lookin forward to next week already.

Great week...damn happy...but lets get onto next week. Should be another good one hopefully.

Final Tally's

This Week: 16-3-1 +17.67
Last Week: 11-4-0 +6.74
Overall: 39-24-2 +22.21

fucking sweet, BAR

B.A.R. said:
Great week...damn happy...but lets get onto next week. Should be another good one hopefully.

Final Tally's

This Week: 16-3-1 +17.67
Last Week: 11-4-0 +6.74
Overall: 39-24-2 +22.21

money;
that's huge

Yanks..I can say I never have had 2 weeks like this in football. I think a lot of credit goes to the site. It has made me really work harder on capping not to mention all the fellow posters. This is what its all about.

absolutely

B.A.R. said:
Yanks..I can say I never have had 2 weeks like this in football. I think a lot of credit goes to the site. It has made me really work harder on capping not to mention all the fellow posters. This is what its all about.

:shake:

coins.gif

Back