Saturday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
1-2 on Thursdy night, nice sized dog with Philly helped alvage the night.

Sides 65-65 +6.69 unit
Totals 176-161-28 19.24 unit
YTD 241-226-28 +25.93 unit

Toronto -0.5 +122

Vancouver +144

Calgary -1.5 -126

Thats it right now. Go Philly... Go Leafs... 'an_horse'

santa,what do you think of florida tonight.i think the canes just want the season over with.

do you have any thoughts on some juicy dogs that can with at + money.

thanks

Rufus - did like it, but with Anderson in net tonight its no play for me. Keep an eye on that SJ / Vancouver game, if Van wins Minny cant move up and St Loui would present a nice sized dog to play IMO.

Joe - they have played Sens real tough this year, winning 4 of 7... losing 9 of 10 games has me a bit wary, but still Sens shouldnt be that big a price right now IMO. GL

Rufus - Gl today man

It's really just a last day of the season kind of thing. Yeah, if Ottawa wins they get home ice for the first round, but they have to do it on the road while Pittsburgh can do it at home (the tiebreaker notwithstanding).

Boston's had a tough season, a win here, at home, at least ends things on a positive note.

Have fun if you go, Santa. I'm still a little disappointed that I've never been to a Leafs game. Been to a Habs game, though. Still, not the same.

Joe - start saving, lol. I usually have a few connections to get em, but not for the biggest game of the year. Playoff hockey is something else, you have to see a rivalry game, even if teh game didnt mean anything tonight the atmosphere is electric. Lower level is filled with suits, but still a good time. Probably just going to head to a buddies house / bar

Against you on Toronto, my level of trust in Raycroft demands it (lol). At least 1 of us finishes happy (unless TOR wins in OT, but then with my recent luck in extra time, thats a cert going that far).

Great win for the Leafs. The f**king Bruins took a half a unit from me today. What a horrible team they are, too. Five minutes into the game I knew they'd have to outscore Ottawa to win, and at the time they were ahead 1-0.

What a nightmare that team was, good riddance. Oh, and St. Louis took another half a unit because they couldn't keep it within 1.5. What the f**k.

Shame on me for trying to score some value on teams playing for pride.

what a game at the ACC tonight... absolutely nuts... sucks that they have to get some help, but they made their bed.

Eddie, Joe, Fondy, BC thanks fellas.

BC - your predictions of Raycroft held true, then he got pulled. lol. Brutal goals he let in. Aubin only saw 3 shots but Raycroft being pulled changed the momentum. Leafs dominated for the first 25 minutes, then all went to hell in 5 minutes. Thanks, GL in the playoffs. DO you have the 1 goal game trends? meant to ask you

That 1 goal stuff I planted in chaviks road fade thread. I'll get this seasons figures up to date and create a whole new thread after tomorrows games.

Sides 67-66 +8.35 unit
Totals 177-162-28 19.24 unit
YTD 244-228-28 +27.59 unit

for my own records going forward.... last update of the regular season. Been a blast. Looking forward to the playoffs... sans my Leafs, but should be a good one

Sanat: Great year nearly 30 units! Congrats and looking fwd to the postseason with your picks and analysis.

Sanat: Great year nearly 30 units! Congrats and looking fwd to the postseason with your picks and analysis.

Noose, pumped for the playoffs man. Appreciate the kind words. Was definitely a fun year. Give me plus anything and Im happy... I'll take the 27 some odd units gladly:cheers:

Helluva year no doubt..made me a few units in the process early in year.

Excited for the playoffs. Nothing like it. Heres to many OT's and some exciting hockey!

Back