Saturday NBA Thoughts

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Last nite went well. Naturally I still did I things I didnt like but 13-3-1 is very good...the 2nd H plays were so-so...they lost money but some of it was a hedge and the others were tough losses basically..

Over 197.5 -110 Charlotte {3units}

Basically this is about the defenses..neither has played much D of late. Charlotte gets to the line alot while putting there opponents on the line alot. Both offenses are growing up and that should be clear why I say that. I would have been on Charlotte for sure @ +2 and probably up to -2.5...-3 or -3.5 seems fair which means no play but would be suprised to see Philly win..the last 9 Char games opps broke 100 seven times and 96,97 the others....Philly same boat really at least 95 mostly more then 100...the only factor I hate is off such high scoring games for them...if it goes under it slides under in the low 190's IMO..

I have no idea what to make of the Pistons at this point. There is no excuse for losses to Charlotte and Atl IMO. If they were playing any defense I would say Under since Boston is struggling to get to 85 ..however they came on late yesterday and maybe with DET playing NO D it carries over....at the end of the day thinking about it Boston is struggling to keep it with 10 pts at home(+6 @ home emans at least +12 in Tor) ...if DET had there shit together this would be at least -15....so on 2nd though there is a ton of value in DET but the value is there thanks to crapping the bed twice...do they have heart...tell me BAR..probably lay the gross number cause we need to realize how bad BOS is.... Simple logic if your willing to lay -6 in Boston with Tor you should be more then willing to lay -12 in DET...

Wash @ SA

Looks like a pass to me...Wash losing 3 staright away but was IMO overlooking NO last nite. However SA defense playing well and Arneas now struggling. I wouldnt touch an over with that scenario but not rushing to take an Under....I think +9 is about right...but still see some value in Wash had they not played last nite...I dont like Wash ineffective bench in this spot...I loaded up on Wash in Pho cause they were playing well and felt the spread got fat..not so here really..

Wolves -3.5 -110 {2units}

I have been on the wrong side of many NJ games recently. However they need Chi to go ice cold to win that last game and I would be suprised to see them beat both Chi and Minny twice...Have to lean Under 186 now thats it risen...Really no concrete beliefs other then I dont believe in this NJ team much...the line should be 4 or 4.5 IMO...so soem value after NJ embarrassed Chion national TV in the 2nd H....

Be back with the rest 8:30 and after

Thinking about u Ret...okay more cause I want to see the Erin Andrews pic..uhmmm no...same scenario for as much as I think the number is absurd they keep hitting 240....until the market stops betting these down throughout the day I wont go under...what sealed the deal was looking over at the game @ Hous..not the same value since the total is 45 pts different but still worth a shot...

Add:

Over 208 -110 Wash {2units}

Memphis +9 -110 {3.5units} ML +370 {1/2unit}

Over 224 -110 Memphis @ Chicago {1unit} looking for slow 1st Q's to continue and add at half..

basically just feeling that Chicago is not playing well which is good enough to fade them against a team having fun when they are big chalk...Chi is a 1st H team...

9PM:

Miami +8 -110 {2.5units} +310 ML {1/4u}
Over 194 -110 Utah {4units}

Miami is simply playing good ball. I think Utah has hit the wall lately and simply fading the team not playing its best ball. Miami has had success in the past versus Utah but naturally Shaq was involved...

Not crazy about the situation of playing an over like Phi @ Char tonite but gonna ride the train...

Magic +12 -110 {4units} ML +500{1/4u}
Over 204.5 -110 {2units} gonna wait till half..

I absolutely think Suns are peaking right now . Really at the end of the day I think Orl is just as good and better suited to play PHO rather then Cle....

They have held up well in the past and remember how angry Dwight Howard was last meeting about all the no-calls...Howard vs Stoudamire..

2nd H:

Pistons -5.5 -110 {5units}
Under 93 -110 {3units}

Same reasoning for the game...Boston started to wilt before the half....

well i did take the under 224...after last nite abortion, had to jump back in the mix to prove a point.....that i will hit the fucker if it kills me! lol

have cavs late nite...hope they wake the fuck up

Back