Saturday MLB- the darker side of man

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
wk of 7/28, 7-5, (+1395)

wk of 8/4, 8-2, (+9400)

wk of 8/11, 10-2, (+15461)

wk of 8/18, 2-3, (-2481)

Total last couple weeks; 27-12, (+23,775)

Easy one yesterday. Cards blowout.. Played out pretty much as I thought. Wainwright looked OK but the pathetic Braves bats made him look alot better than he was. Next start is against Milwau in a crucial series next week.. Haven't done the work to see who he will face yet but the lines will probably over-adjust to the perceived good outing.. Pitching against the Brewers vs the Braves right now is a huge difference..

On to todays card. (I am also working on a play tonight in NFLX if anyone wants to jump over there and give me your thoughts. I never play NFLX but am tempted often. Today I gave in to temptation.. Only week I would ever play is week three. Will be my only play of X season.. But this is baseball.

Braves/Cards over 9 , +105, 3 units WIN

leans:

Florida
Florida/Ari under
Cincy
LAD

Back in a bit.

Last edited:
having a hard time pulling the trigger today on any of my leans. May add tonight but rolling with this:

Braves/Cards over 9 , +105, 3 units

Campillo had some decent success against the Cards a couple weeks ago but has since regressed, giving up 5 ERs in three consecutive starts.. Since the All-star break Lohse ERA has been in a steady upward climb..

Cards bats are red hot and having seen Campillo recently will help them.. Lohse will give some up as well.. Think this one sails past 9 and at +money too good to pass up..

May add tonight not sure. Probably just stick with my NFLX debut play.

:cheers:

having seen Campillo recently will help them

One of my favorite angles when betting totals, whether that team has seen a SP recently or not at all. I don't really understand the plus money on the over here, so this play makes sense.

At least a push.. 5-4 Atl, in rain delay, top of ninth.. Cards got the big sticks coming up in the bottom..

Back