Saturday MLB Discussion Thread

Who posts correct starting pitchers? mlb.com has Manaea starting....sbrodds has Montas starting.

:idk:

Pretty much everywhere had montas yesterday for some time so I would guess him but obviously better to wait and make sure, Manaea a bet against guy for me. Montas isn’t.

Montas scratched with back tightness last night ..hopefully (shouldnt be able) wont go I already bet the Giants. Gausman has good numbers vs A's roster. Manaea supposed to slide up.

Montas scratched with back tightness last night ..hopefully (shouldnt be able) wont go I already bet the Giants. Gausman has good numbers vs A's roster. Manaea supposed to slide up.

Think it Manaea and I agree w San Fran but think I’ll stick to Ff as A’s keep flexing their late inning muscle. Manaea who i want to fade, not their pen!

Nice start, Giolito lol

He hasn’t looked very good the few times I’ve seen him. Certainly don’t blame anyone who played chisox, I was thinking same thing far as fading cards but luckily the price was just to steep for me to get involved! Thank you oddsmakers! Lol

I have no clue how long cards starters are gonna be allowed to go in their first few starts? Can’t imagine they stretched out, far as I know they havnt been practicing or anything these last 2 weeks.

Giolito is so incredibly overrated. The Sox better upgrade their pitching at some point or they will waste a great young position player group.

Despite Matz getting knocked around pretty good against nats his last 2 starts he does has some good indicators. Problem being Philly is almost as strong against lhp as nats!! I expect Nola to carve up the muts lineup. Philly 1st 5 is to pricey tho, even laying the half run is steeper than I prefer. Lean Ff under but main concerns being phils hit lefties and matz not getting lot of ground balls, his hr/fb ratio is redic and bound to come down but not sure if that starts in this bandbox?

Tribe/Rox parlay. Couldn’t figure out how else to go about playing them with the hefty price.

Maybe Rox -1.5? Feel like Gibson prob gonna get tagged and rangers just not hitting all that much. Gibson has never pitched at coors, he does induce a lot of grounders which should serve him well but his hard hit rate is really high, guys barreling up a lot his pitches which recipe for trouble at coors.

Didn’t get to see rangers pen at coors last night thanks to the incredible performance by Lynn, that obviously won’t be the case tonight. Looks like a game Rox should hang a bunch of crooked numbers.

Pads/snakes over 10.5. Think snakes bats coming around and expect they do more damage against pads pitching in their park. Pads in bit of a hitting slump but think they should break out here. Don’t think either starter will go deep or being real effective while they in. Neither pen been great and if they asked to cover 5+ innings think we see some crooked numbers.

Anyone care to tell me wtf been wrong with Ferris buehler? Seems like his control been shit. Is there something wrong with him?

Despite Matz getting knocked around pretty good against nats his last 2 starts he does has some good indicators. Problem being Philly is almost as strong against lhp as nats!! I expect Nola to carve up the muts lineup. Philly 1st 5 is to pricey tho, even laying the half run is steeper than I prefer. Lean Ff under but main concerns being phils hit lefties and matz not getting lot of ground balls, his hr/fb ratio is redic and bound to come down but not sure if that starts in this bandbox?

not sure what he's done so far today, but i'd throw out your indicators if they're showing anything positive. He's just never going to have the necessary control

Tribe/Rox parlay. Couldn’t figure out how else to go about playing them with the hefty price.

Maybe Rox -1.5? Feel like Gibson prob gonna get tagged and rangers just not hitting all that much. Gibson has never pitched at coors, he does induce a lot of grounders which should serve him well but his hard hit rate is really high, guys barreling up a lot his pitches which recipe for trouble at coors.

Didn’t get to see rangers pen at coors last night thanks to the incredible performance by Lynn, that obviously won’t be the case tonight. Looks like a game Rox should hang a bunch of crooked numbers.

Rangers pen looks a lot better now, think you should re-evaluate

not sure what he's done so far today, but i'd throw out your indicators if they're showing anything positive. He's just never going to have the necessary control

Very positive, he has looked fantastic in this one so far. His velo way up his k/bb ratio been excellent, there were few other things but I can’t remember off top my head. Lol

Very positive, he has looked fantastic in this one so far. His velo way up his k/bb ratio been excellent, there were few other things but I can’t remember off top my head. Lol

Of course he falls apart and gives up a bunch of runs in bottom of 5th after I talk nice bout him. So glad I stayed off the Ff under, I woulda freaked out with it being 1-0 with 2 outs left and then the flood gates opened!! Lmao. Luckily I hate playing side and total in same game and I liked phils Ff -.5 more!

Fucking Evoldi, just as San Fran takes a lead this dickhead serves up another. I swear every time I get involved with a game he starts the opposite happens than how I cap it!! In fairness to him the 1st homer woulda been a out in 90% the parks.

Did Blackman really just fail to get a runner home from 3rx w 1 out? Guy hasn’t done anything since me saying “can anyone get this dude out?”, I swear I have a gift, unfortunately I can’t harness it! Lol

Red Sox gotta get me a run or 3 in the 5th thanks to the Evoldi meatball., ugh., 9-1-2 due up so at least we have a chance!

Really want to play the LA Ff under but not sure if Buehler is right? If he not right then laa has some value.

Really want to play the LA Ff under but not sure if Buehler is right? If he not right then laa has some value.

i'm gonna look out for this tonight since he's gonna be a massive favorite until LAD goes out of the playoffs early, which is probably like 2nd round

Back