Saturday I have a million plays already Discussion

after the SF meltdown it feels like the wheels may come off for me in bases today

might add to SD p2w style

White sox game hurt me abit....talked myself onto cws and over thought harrell woukd falter he didn't ....congrats....

So my last comment ....miley 12-6 3.34 era on normal rest career and similar this year ...marquis 8-1 L9 run his worst starts probably vs arizon in that run but most importantly all but 1 time did he get 4 runs...he gets 4 runs sd probably wins....

hoping my wager loses but wade has been completely missing his spots the entire first half of the season. would love to see him turn it around but i tend to expect this kind of thing after overachieving as a rookie

surprised the dbacks aren't bigger faves after losing last night. probably a high scoring affair tonight

I know twink no worries...good enough afternoon amd had twins and over...cws and over just make it ridiculous day...congrats
just checked my account, and I hit the o8

motherfucker can this day get worse??!!

The second time in my life this has happened

I ALWAYS double check before I confirm....my wife was fulking talkin to me I remember

son of a motherfucker pinche fuckin bastard birch

Final game --whatever happens happen GL guys

1st inn yes 2u and arizona 1st to score 1u...
Arizona ml 10u and tt over 6u
arizona and under parlay 1u
under sd tt 3u

Im not bro

There any money to be made on MMA tonight P?

I like big country and rashad tonight. got under in this Berry fight and I think Igor is a pretty decent dog. Rashad probably my favorite for the value. Big country is -300 but he's such a good fighter.

GL dude. my book won't let me parlay boxing or MMA but that's exactly what I would do if I could.

not sure twink. steam hasn't mattered yet tonight. 2 of the first 3 fights had quite a bit of steam and both lost so who knows.

I logged odds on Tuesday and based on what lines were then relative to what they were immediately before each fight, I count steam plays as having a record of 1-5 tonight. Worst I've seen in a long time.

Big country is at the number he was earlier this week (even though odds were higher about a half hour ago and came back down). Rashad was -130 and is -155 now fwiw.

ty, still like both...not like a crazy move either way on either match...think and hope they come thru, thanks for info and bol...enjoy the fights!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo B's.

get's me back in on my B's series bet.

How's this for not getting in the right bet... I submitted a B's wager on game 1 thinking it was for the game. It was actually for the series. Then I grabbed Chicago at the end of 1st and 2nd OT's so I cashed that and didn't lose B's on the game due to the mistake. Now the series wager is alive and well!!!

that is a nice woops!!

have a 10-1 future on the b's,,,..wonder if there will be more of an opportunity with a new future line to maybe trade some lines..

Back