Saturday I have a million plays already Discussion

stros A short season NY Penn is a local team for me, Tri City Valley Cats...Pence has been best to come through i believe

nothing like when we had A-C Yanks AA Eastern League though, always went

spoiled!!! Also had Albany Patroons in hoops.

Hate to be against you guys but just like Arizona here for some reason

Despite Miley's career stats, the two main guys Alfonso and gyorko are out (cabrera owna him this yr too)...but not seeing much from sd vs him wbthose ugly career stats. Marquis is walking a fine line- labored vs atlanta who can't hit at petco for some reason ....last 10 starts has walkes at least 4 in 8 of them and believe only 2 went 7 or more...

Arizona ml 6u and TT over 4u

best mlb plays for me today going in were Bos and Sd...liked Sd even w/ Richard the best...Marquis is big upgrade

that sucks, bol SN...hate so much to be against you...so much respect for ya...one of us is right in that one, lol.

Blanks 0/9
cabrear 6/11
Ciriaco 0/3
denorfia 6/17
Forsythe 2/3
guzman 4/12
Grandal 0/2
headley 0/9

Goldschidmt 1/5 hr and 4bb
Didi 0/1
Kubel 2/6 hr 2bb
Montero 6/18 3hr
Parra 2/9 hr
pennington 0/2
prado 7/15hr
ross 2/12 hr

Lol....thanks play...I honestly wish I didn't like zona ..try to avoid being opposite you guys if possible. No fun in rooting for a friend to lose money. I didn't eveb see your plays till after the 7:15 started

i would love a dbacks victory, just think it's a flat spot tonight, still bitching about the suspensions around here and focus is on that. miley is not hitting his spots at all right now, love az bats though

hope your tt hits nut, just think the snakes are gonna give quite a few up as well

did not even start capping for Sun yet...as most know im a boston fan and had them today, strong lean on O's vs Lester

Miley has been fairly crappy but I still don't see much to worry about w SD because headley and blanks the #3 and 4 hitters are 0/18....marquis command was not good vs atlanta and in general overall + sd pen weaker losing street because of the role changes...I think Marquis is uncomfortable facing goldschidmt (bc 9pa and 4bb), montero owns him and every other regular has hr'd off him ...sd is relying on cabrera and forysyhe who I do lo e, and denorfia and guzman who are quality v lefties...think marquis has 9bb and 7k vs sd this yr...and I realize being a 2 seamer that marquus will allow runners and get DPs...also 14bb to 11k career vs zona

against him today, and not sure what it is...always liked howie kendricks game...very under rated player imo

Miley is 1-4 with a 7.52 ERA in six career starts against the Padres. The left-hander lost to them twice last month, surrendering 11 runs and 16 hits in 8 2/3 innings. The most recent of those meetings was a 10-4 loss May 25, when he was tagged for seven runs in a season-low 3 2/3 innings.

marquis has been beast, still like him today...but totally respect SN's opinion and looking at what he's posted makes tons of sense...maybe marquis has been on the lucky side, stat wise...

No worries.....simply offering my reasoning when I actualy have a moment..

Stats are ugly no denying that but its that fine line of trying to figure out when players will exceed an expectation or perception and when they will fail to meet those expectations and perceptions...

Gallardo had a 6+ ERA in day games and blanked cincy...though not much on miley to cling to but his starts aren't as bad as they look lately imo....wind out at wrigley, 7h and 6 inn w 1 run till the 7th at stlouis..

Back