Saturday - Fondybadger's - Week 5 CFB

Timh said:
GL Fondy on the action and the LSAT's. Glad to hear you are pursuing that.

We'll see how I do - the more practice test I'm taking the worse I'm doing... Haven't slept yet either - got 2+ hours til game time... lol

Think I'll have me a couple jaeger bombs, roll a joint, and go take that test

Fondybadger said:
We'll see how I do - the more practice test I'm taking the worse I'm doing... Haven't slept yet either - got 2+ hours til game time... lol

Think I'll have me a couple jaeger bombs, roll a joint, and go take that test

All I can say is it's about a 3 hour test... I better be out of there by 1pm so I can catch the 2nd half of the Badger. Should be out of there by noon...

The only reason I'm up this early is I took a fucking benadryl for my allergies and woke up dehydrated and hungry. Figured I might as well get some work on the games in. GL on the test, you're a better man than me if you can go w/o sleep, fire down some jaegers and smoke a doob and then go take a test. I'd have a meltdown lol...

I haven't drank since last Saturday - is it normal to have the shakes? LOL - I'm kidding, but I feel like I should have them...

Good luck today, Mr. Badger!!!
stpatrick2.gif

Damn Fondy. I'm watching the Wisky/Indiana game right now, and your Badgers can do no wrong of offense. 4 drives, 4 TDs. Indiana is having difficulty holding them to under 10 yards/play.

Aztec4Life said:
Damn Fondy. I'm watching the Wisky/Indiana game right now, and your Badgers can do no wrong of offense. 4 drives, 4 TDs. Indiana is having difficulty holding them to under 10 yards/play.

Yah Indiana is a fade team the rest of the year... Didn't expect that much out of a wisky offense.

ADDING:
$100 Penn State 1H -10 (bought .5)
$150 Texas Tech +3
$75 Va Tech 1H -6
$175 Oredon +3 (bought .5)
$150 California -8.5
$100 California 1H -5

I'm up enough on the season in nfl/cfb and with my cash reserves that I can cover all my losses if I lose them all with my local abcs. All of my plays except my early line ones are through him and a few of those are as well...

You'll notice I don't have my NFL plays put in yet -- which I normally do, so I actually have less out their now than I normally do.

Back