Saturday don't tag guys at home Discussion

so here's another classic to hedge or not to hedge question...i take the white sux going into the 7th inning at +650 for a unit...they take a 6-4 lead going into the 8th...not knowing that shitbrain ventura is going to bring in blowisario in the 8th, i only hedge with minn +750 for .25 units...of course blowisario does his normal shit, and de aza misses a little league catch to score 2 more. having white sux at 6-4 in the 8th for +650, what would you guys have hedged or not hedged?

so here's another classic to hedge or not to hedge question...i take the white sux going into the 7th inning at +650 for a unit...they take a 6-4 lead going into the 8th...not knowing that shitbrain ventura is going to bring in blowisario in the 8th, i only hedge with minn +750 for .25 units...of course blowisario does his normal shit, and de aza misses a little league catch to score 2 more. having white sux at 6-4 in the 8th for +650, what would you guys have hedged or not hedged?

Wouldn't hedge bc baseball is just too unpredictable

Wouldn't hedge bc baseball is just too unpredictable

well, i take a decent amount of trailing teams in the later innings at big numbers because of that simple fact, and i almost always hedge at least something the other way because i'm not surprised when another lead is blown...if i knew blowisario was coming in i would have taken minn for at least a full unit.

Back