Saturday don't tag guys at home Discussion

Just throwing things out right now but Lohse moves from a 2 ERA to 3.30 on 4 days and he is a favorite?

Having trouble with the ump in Mets. Why exactly does anyone like the under here?

O'Nora as ump, huge park and either team could get shut out by the opposing starter. i missed 7 at reasonable juice so passed, but i think that Giants/Mets is the lowest-scoring game of the day.

Too small of a sample size, IMO. Only 6 road games off road losses since that time. Still a good trend to keep an eye on, though. :shake:

They've played 17 sets of consecutive road games of AL rules in that time, therefore they've had 17 potential opportunities to suffer consecutive losses playing AL rules. You're limiting yourself to simply looking at off actual losses, whereas I'm looking at what was potentially possible. If they defy a particular set by winning the first game of that set, it doesn't dismiss the fact that that set offered the potential to deliver consecutive losses. Wins off a loss aren't the only way they can defy a particular set producing consecutive losses. Defying 17 sets is a lot more impressive than defying merely 6.

----

edit: Only 2 other AL teams can boast having avoided consecutively played road losses playing AL rules since before July: Tampa Bay (June 2-3) & Baltimore (May 29-30). Seattle owns the longest current streak.

Last edited:
Mostly small bets today. One i like is Tampa Over. CJ Wilson is very average after 6+ and Archer is on 5. First half would normally be an automatic over, Average in split bets on Mets first half and game. Like Cleveland RL based on players and Days of Week. Just nothing that Strong. It is hard playing Mets at Night. Maybe a play on Cards under. Not sure but I think I have to get Masterson into play.

Took Braves -112, risking 1u... Chasing Braves here and fading Kennedy whos regressing. Will play them again tomorrow if bet loses. Chasing b2b sweeps...think they steal 1 or 2 in SD

Took Braves -112, risking 1u... Chasing Braves here and fading Kennedy whos regressing. Will play them again tomorrow if bet loses. Chasing b2b sweeps...think they steal 1 or 2 in SD

Goodie! Also have a play on them.
Good luck to us!
:popcorn:

Horrible at bat by Gattis. Down 1-2 and he's not defending the strike zone, taking a pitch right down the middle.

Back