LAD u7
MIA u7: Woodring
SD +110

on the radar:
TB u7
OAK u7.5
SD u6.5
StL o7.5

The Saurday card has no 12pm/1pm games and only two 4pm games. The one televised game being Yanks/Sox. Brutal yet again

I want to be disciplined. I will look at it awhile and then high probability bet against Peavy pitching at night.

Burnett s splits. He has a3.21 ERA in the day but is 1-5 in those game
He has a 4,40 ERA on 4 days rest and is 3-8 in those games.
Jordan is 2-4 on 4 days rest with a3.57 ERA
In the day he is 2-1 with a 1.36 ERA
In both thelast 2 games Washington had the better pitcher and lost

To quote Jim Nantz, "Hello Friends."

Let's try to keep this thing going...coming off 2-0 night last night. Looking at the pathetic 2 game early card first.

Looking at Red Sox. Greene has finally come back to life, and I expect him to continue to regress. He was never all that good in the minors as it is. Gotta do some research on Webster for Sox.

Regarding the chases. Astros enter fade under .470 g1 and cards to rebound in over .525 Chasing those situations heavy. Also might get in behind twins to win on rl today or tomorrow.

Webster the only thing holding me back from making BOS a 1u play. I feel very strongly that Greene gets pummeled today. Webster was "ok" in his first outing and needs to pitch well today to stick in the rotation. He was solid in AAA ball. Solid but nothing special. Really just think he needs to go 6 today while holding Yanks to 3 runs.

Greene’s only appearance against the Red Sox came in a forgettable season debut on April 24. He gave up three unearned runs on no hits, three walks and a strikeout in 1/3 inning. He threw just 22 pitches before being lifted.

Greene was outstanding for a few games but has allowed 3+ runs in his last two starts and he'll only continue to regress back to his real ability. He also had a few bizarre errors last game. Don't think he belongs on this stage. Pitching in Fenway with a (likely) sold out crowd. I bet he struggles early.

Aside from golf, no other sports on right now. And MLB has failed in marketing yet again. No games in the daytime on a Saturday. I have no doubt that this big soccer match will crush ratings of Sox/Yanks at 4pm. MLB needs an overhaul

Yoenis Cespedes is making his Red Sox debut on Saturday, hitting cleanup and playing left field.

Nice spark for offense today

Masterson is likely to pitch well based on his record from the past on 6+.
Archer on 5 0-3 just under 6 ERA. Still a very good pitcher whose team needs him.
Ian Kennedy lifetime on 6+ is 10-8 4.80 ERA had 2 fairly terrible 6+s this season 6.55 ERA 11 innings
Last year 2-0 4 ERA

early leans
Yanks
Yanks/Red Sox under 8'
Red Sox TT under 4
Rangers/Tribe over 9
Rays
Twins
Mets
Giants/Mets under juiced 7/6'
Reds/Marlins over 7
Brewers
Cards TT under 3'
Rats/Dbacks under 8'
Padres
Cubs/Dodgers under 7

Red Sox haven't scored more than 4 runs last 10 games, and have only scored 4 three times.

Masterson is not right health-wise. couldn't fade him while he was on beloved Tribe but sure can now.

speaking of Tribe, assuming weather is cooperative (thunderstorm right now), could be a ton of runs scored in that one.

wish i'd played Giants/Mets under earlier, heavy juice now. same with Rats/Dbacks, could've had 9.

Webster on 5 career 4.50 ERA
Webster in the day 2.51 ERA based on 14.1 innings
Webster in Boston 7.40 ERA based on 20.2 innings

Masterson has been very consistent
Lifetime 7-1 2.11 era based on 106.2 innings

Reading your thoughts on Greene and Webster makes me think over.
9 runs should be manageable in this one.
Don't know about weather and day game as factors for this.

Reading your thoughts on Greene and Webster makes me think over.
9 runs should be manageable in this one.
Don't know about weather and day game as factors for this.

40% chance of rain in Boston and winds seemingly blowing in. Looking at your picture there, do you live in Boston? If so, how's the weather?

Played Rays -1 RL, Tribe RL, Rats/Dbacks under 8', Cubs/Dodgers under 7

still trying to decide what to do with Reds/Fish over, Brewer/game under/Cards TT under

Got 2 bottles of wine for me and the lady tomorrow, but I may have to crack one open right now. This has the making of another typical LOOOONG Sox/Yanks game.

Having trouble with the ump in Mets. Why exactly does anyone like the under here?

Back