Saturday Discussion Thread

Cubs hitting train seemed to die out after the 7 run 2nd outburst. Herz tomorrow, Cubs TT o4.5 or Herz o5.5ks? Will dig more tomorrow.

No capping involved here just like game 1. If Mets really a playoff team then these prices are actually cheap. A playoff team vs a who gonna lose 120+ games and it not even -200?? Sometimes these idiots will have -309 or higher, how is that not in that category? I’ll take Mets -1.5 again. Like j said yesterday if they wanna be a playoff team they win all 3 these ganes, no winning the series bull shit, a minor league team could win a series vs chisox. You will rarely hear me say -195 is cheap for a ml game but in this case it actually is! And since not only they should sweep not one game should be all that close so yea I’m not paying -200 im laying the -1.5 for only -125!!!

I dunno who this dickhead pitching for chisix is, he has good surface numbers but he Fuckinh 27, pretty rare to find a 27 year old pitching gem in minors! Happens w hitters sometimes but pitchers far more rare, if they don’t bring you up before 27 odds are you suck!!

No capping involved here just like game 1. If Mets really a playoff team then these prices are actually cheap. A playoff team vs a who gonna lose 120+ games and it not even -200?? Sometimes these idiots will have -309 or higher, how is that not in that category? I’ll take Mets -1.5 again. Like j said yesterday if they wanna be a playoff team they win all 3 these ganes, no winning the series bull shit, a minor league team could win a series vs chisox. You will rarely hear me say -195 is cheap for a ml game but in this case it actually is! And since not only they should sweep not one game should be all that close so yea I’m not paying -200 im laying the -1.5 for only -125!!!
This guy for the sox is kinda legit but he’s not gonna go more than 5 where the real fun should start to happen

This guy for the sox is kinda legit but he’s not gonna go more than 5 where the real fun should start to happen

He a 27 year old rookie pitcher. Either he is ass or I guess it possible he had suffered bunch of injuries? Rare they find a pitching diamond this late isn’t it? Unless they came off a banana boat.

I guess maybe il take a peak but im
Pretty sold on this idea of playing Mets to sweep. It not often i get to make such a square ass play! Kinda fun! lol 😂

Dudes are crushing his fastball tho, Mets line up should be comfy with his pitch mix. RL bet should be locked in like you suggest I think.

Jfc rangers -150?!?!? They are smoking crack, the A’s are a better more motivated team right now! Bradford has been pretty good I’ll actually cap this one but I’m telling ya right now there only 2 ways to play this and neither involves betting Texas!

Rays are favs over pads again? Lmao. This is like some kind of twilight zone shit! Are they just rewarding us for playing bases while football going on? Have they gotten lazy with the mlb lines!

I don’t wanna pull this no sleep shit cause actually having a schedule I think has given me a bit more clarity (go figure!), im kinda sleepy think il set alarm for 4am, get 3-4 hours then hit it hard!!

2marro might test how much I like nats DJ Herz, Cubs been ripping cover off ball so should get favorable price on Herz k’s and Nats ml but do I think he can stop the cubs offense?

All these just 1st thoughts I’m not looking at any numbers yet, my eyes tired!

Great stuff guys! Can't be here every day but keep up the great work. To not bump an earlier thread, I hate pitcher props! You guys usually right on stuff but I'm not laying -130 on those props as a single bet. I'll throw them in as an odds boost parlay I guess but too many variables can work against k totals. I don't have anything yet for Saturday but I'll do my homework and check back in.

Great stuff guys! Can't be here every day but keep up the great work. To not bump an earlier thread, I hate pitcher props! You guys usually right on stuff but I'm not laying -130 on those props as a single bet. I'll throw them in as an odds boost parlay I guess but too many variables can work against k totals. I don't have anything yet for Saturday but I'll do my homework and check back in.

I usually play them as 3 or 4 team RR’s in groups of 2. Cept ones love I will hit straight also. I been getting a lot of them at plus money lately but I here ya they certainly very far as juice goes. I find them way more predictable tho so I’m sometimes way more willing to lay -130 or -150 even on pitcher before a game!!

Ok setting my alarm for 4 didn’t work at all, slept like mfin baby till like 7:20 when puppy started licking my face, dunno if he wanted out or weed gummy? He got both! Lol. Anyways I’ve done the early ncaa fb I’m just dabbling this week anyways. Now I’m back where we printing money!! I doubt I have the energy to deal w the cards/yanks and get back to Illinios by that noon start. Ya’ll can have that one. I see w writhing else is 3 or later so I’m gonna watch little football and start putting work in on these games., you mfers better all not abandon this thread for ncaa fb!!! I don’t wanna spend time writing for nothing! (Even tho it does help me also, I wouldn’t do it just to help you fucks! 😂 )

EARLY LOOKS

balt -54
pitt +47
phils -40
zona +13
flor over 7.5
oak +49

Bro you gotta give me something, I ain’t asking ya to go all ape shit like me breaking these things down, just little tidbits I can work with!

I don’t have much interest in the cle/pit series, don’t blame ya liking the plus but I don’t trust pirates unless jones or skenes pitching and cle knows they gotta win these kinda games. I wouldn’t lay the juice either just don’t want my money on pirates.

That fucking retarded making rangers suck favs over the young hungry A’s., Bradford has been pitching really well tho so think we need to cap pitchers here before jumping in. It def the dog or nothing tho, or maybe some type team total?

I think I’m staying off the snakes this series, I understand liking them w plus money but at moment lad lineup way healthier and I honestly think this series means more to them mentally, And I’m becoming a stone fam, I might be interested in his props if number right, think his early season struggles has somewhat undervalued what a good pitcher he might be! I like a lot bout him. And on other side Kelly hasn’t really rounded into form yet so I worry bout facing this lineup, I’m kinda just waiting to see him right before playing him but this might be a spot to fade.

Bro you gotta give me something, I ain’t asking ya to go all ape shit like me breaking these things down, just little tidbits I can work with!

I don’t have much interest in the cle/pit series, don’t blame ya liking the plus but I don’t trust pirates unless jones or skenes pitching and cle knows they gotta win these kinda games. I wouldn’t lay the juice either just don’t want my money on pirates.

That fucking retarded making rangers suck favs over the young hungry A’s., Bradford has been pitching really well tho so think we need to cap pitchers here before jumping in. It def the dog or nothing tho, or maybe some type team total?

I think I’m staying off the snakes this series, I understand liking them w plus money but at moment lad lineup way healthier and I honestly think this series means more to them mentally, And I’m becoming a stone fam, I might be interested in his props if number right, think his early season struggles has somewhat undervalued what a good pitcher he might be! I like a lot bout him. And on other side Kelly hasn’t really rounded into form yet so I worry bout facing this lineup, I’m kinda just waiting to see him right before playing him but this might be a spot to fade.
100% agreed on Stone. I drafted him specifically on my team this season in Fantasy as I enter the playoffs, and while he had a stretch of disappointing starts, his underlying numbers have always been there. He's like a magician with all his pitch types, and he seems to have locked most of it in the past few starts. This will be a great test to see where he's at, and if he can continue that.

I'll likely be playing his o4.5 K prop at +110. Realize he got banged up last outing vs them in July in LA, but he also struck out 5 earlier in May against them too.

100% agreed on Stone. I drafted him specifically on my team this season in Fantasy as I enter the playoffs, and while he had a stretch of disappointing starts, his underlying numbers have always been there. He's like a magician with all his pitch types, and he seems to have locked most of it in the past few starts. This will be a great test to see where he's at, and if he can continue that.

I'll likely be playing his o4.5 K prop at +110. Realize he got banged up last outing vs them in July in LA, but he also struck out 5 earlier in May against them too.

I wasn’t trying to give you a big head or anything but I’m pretty sure you mentioned him a few starts back, I been ignoring him all year so then his last start I dug in and loved some the underlying numbers and his pitch mix and shapes, prob woulda took me 2 more weeks if I hadn’t recalled you bringing him up so thanks buddy! I really think he just struggled cause hell he prob didn’t even expect to be in bigs beginnnimg this year, some kids take a whole year+ of crap before figuring it out but think he catching on! I hadn’t looked at his number yet, it really 4.5 k’s +110 to over? I respect the snakes offense but as I often say sometimes stuff beats any offense, and that a super soft number!! I’m gonna go over it to make sure nothing ugly but think we have a winner. I like lad Ff also then

I don’t care stone has seen snakes 2x already, one very good, one bad, what sucks is they were both in la, I have a thing bout pitchers in the Arizona air, I really like to see them start there once before playing them, this stuck w me from 10-15 years ago I remember some the old school cards pitchers would always bitch and moan bout pitcher there cause they struggled getting a grip in the dry air, and that was back when they were slipping all kinds of tacky shit onto the ball and you know cards were “bending the rules” with TRL managing! So anyways I tend to prefer seeing a guy pitch there cause over the years I have noticed some pitchers do struggle w grip in that park. That said this a weakened snakes lineup facing a guy who is starting to show the ability to have an elite swinging strike rate!!

Been capping this Cubs game for a bit, Herz keeps guys off balance with his 4 seam / change mix. Batters having a rough time vs his change, hitting .180. Happ struggles vs the change, so that may keep him at bay first 2 times. Don't think Herz goes more than 5 innings though, most of the Cubs can hit the 4 seamer really well, and they crush the slider, which is his weakest pitch, hoping he hangs a few here.

Abrams matches up nicely with Assad, eventho Abrams been cold of late, think he can snag a few here.

I honestly never know what to expect with Assad

I wasn’t trying to give you a big head or anything but I’m pretty sure you mentioned him a few starts back, I been ignoring him all year so then his last start I dug in and loved some the underlying numbers and his pitch mix and shapes, prob woulda took me 2 more weeks if I hadn’t recalled you bringing him up so thanks buddy! I really think he just struggled cause hell he prob didn’t even expect to be in bigs beginnnimg this year, some kids take a whole year+ of crap before figuring it out but think he catching on! I hadn’t looked at his number yet, it really 4.5 k’s +110 to over? I respect the snakes offense but as I often say sometimes stuff beats any offense, and that a super soft number!! I’m gonna go over it to make sure nothing ugly but think we have a winner. I like lad Ff also then
Yes, I said to watch his next start against the Rays, after he dismantled the Mariners in LA. I saw it all coming together for him finally. Been watching him all year, love the way he pitches. Top 10 guy for me. Appreciate you recognizing that brother!

Another thing bout this lad/snakes game, they got some balls making Kelly out total 17.5 imo, he hasn’t had the best luck vs dodgers and he isn’t at his best yet. He did manage 6 innings in 105 pitches vs Boston but that not lad offense! I just don’t see Kelly going 6 full innings here. U 17.5 outs has to be in play.

Been capping this Cubs game for a bit, Herz keeps guys off balance with his 4 seam / change mix. Batters having a rough time vs his change, hitting .180. Happ struggles vs the change, so that may keep him at bay first 2 times. Don't think Herz goes more than 5 innings though, most of the Cubs can hit the 4 seamer really well, and they crush the slider, which is his weakest pitch, hoping he hangs a few here.

Abrams matches up nicely with Assad, eventho Abrams been cold of late, think he can snag a few here.

I honestly never know what to expect with Assad

Yes, I said to watch his next start against the Rays, after he dismantled the Mariners in LA. I saw it all coming together for him finally. Been watching him all year, love the way he pitches. Top 10 guy for me. Appreciate you recognizing that brother!

Watch my ass, I cashed his k prop his last start! Once I see it ahead the dummy crowd I start buying!

I have no fucking clue on this Baz kid for Rays, he been kinda tough for me to figure out, he gets run out game by cards garbage asses but then he has looked good his last 2, at oak who are aggressive swingers and a weakened Stros lineup. He has mostly good splits vs both sides the plate but what I do see his k/bb rate is ass vs lefties so you know Shildt is gonna stack this lineups w lefties all around both sides of manny and bogarts, can one of them come thru w the guys on base? I think I have to play pads Ff tt ov1.5 again, that just crazy low for this offense who will draw walks and get this kids pitch count up I believe, that also means lots of rays middle relief which they not what they used to be or will be again next year probably! So they wanna give me +110 on the way better lineup, way better pen, I don’t really care who they have starting give me the plus money.

NYY TT o4.5 -146 FD
Sprinkle on Judge HR +240
Gibson o4.5 K's +120 (I have to play the trend here, hitting over 10 out of last 10 road games)
1725124045459.png

I have no fucking clue on this Baz kid for Rays, he been kinda tough for me to figure out, he gets run out game by cards garbage asses but then he has looked good his last 2, at oak who are aggressive swingers and a weakened Stros lineup. He has mostly good splits vs both sides the plate but what I do see his k/bb rate is ass vs lefties so you know Shildt is gonna stack this lineups w lefties all around both sides of manny and bogarts, can one of them come thru w the guys on base? I think I have to play pads Ff tt ov1.5 again, that just crazy low for this offense who will draw walks and get this kids pitch count up I believe, that also means lots of rays middle relief which they not what they used to be or will be again next year probably! So they wanna give me +110 on the way better lineup, way better pen, I don’t really care who they have starting give me the plus money.
Baz's 4 seamer is getting crushed, and the Padres feast on fastballs. His secondary pitch slider, teams are struggling with hitting .143 - Pads line up is average vs slider.

His change has been very effective but only uses it 10% of the time, but put away @ 31%. But the Pads are fine against the change as well.

Think Padres TT o3.5 -130 is the right bet.

FF o4.5 -110 I think is a fine option as well if you don't want to pay the 30

Lefties are crushing Vasquez right now, slugging .551 - I fully expect the Lowe twins to go off here, sprinkling a little on each of their HR props would be an advantageous play too. +400 for Brandon, +600 for Josh. Brandon especially has extreme leverage vs Vasquez's pitch mix.

Baz's 4 seamer is getting crushed, and the Padres feast on fastballs. His secondary pitch slider, teams are struggling with hitting .143 - Pads line up is average vs slider.

His change has been very effective but only uses it 10% of the time, but put away @ 31%. But the Pads are fine against the change as well.

Lefties are crushing Vasquez right now, slugging .551 - I fully expect the Lowe twins to go off here, sprinkling a little on each of their HR props would be an advantageous play too. +400 for Brandon, +600 for Josh. Brandon especially has extreme leverage vs Vasquez's pitch mix.

That works perfect with his crap k/bb vs lefties. Im all bout pads Ff and game team total.

They really only 2 dangerous lefties rays have right? I swear if I played them he just walk them both 2x! Worst part of hitter props! But I def think you on to something there

I wanna be on A’s so bad but Bradford been good, A’s typically hit lhp but he blanked them for 6 innings not long ago. The question is can the young A’s learn and put up a better performance this time? I don’t really like anything bout rangers now, think the bottom half their lineup been super thin but does that mean Estes can have a good game? I dunno, he pitching on 5 days rest where he has been fucking awful!

They really only 2 dangerous lefties rays have right? I swear if I played them he just walk them both 2x! Worst part of hitter props! But I def think you on to something there
Brandon Lowe excels vs the Cutter, which is Vasquez's best pitch, then the rest of his arsenal he also crushes, that + the extreme splits vs Lefties I think spells huge outcome for Brandon here. Who the hell knows though, right, he'll probably strike out on 3 pitches looking!

I wanna be on A’s so bad but Bradford been good, A’s typically hit lhp but he blanked them for 6 innings not long ago. The question is can the young A’s learn and put up a better performance this time? I don’t really like anything bout rangers now, think the bottom half their lineup been super thin but does that mean Estes can have a good game? I dunno, he pitching on 5 days rest where he has been fucking awful!

I’d love to see lineups here, slight lean to A’s Ff tt over 1.5 but I think I might prefer to have both teams in this over, it just depends what rangers lineup looks like

Yeah, I only played A's RRL last night cause I think Jon Gray is a complete idiot, and is fully cooked, there was no way he was navigating that line up with their confidence right now. Bradford is a different story, just need to finish a few more goblet squats screaming at Gibson to sprinkle in a few K's lol and will start looking at it

Brandon Lowe excels vs the Cutter, which is Vasquez's best pitch, then the rest of his arsenal he also crushes, that + the extreme splits vs Lefties I think spells huge outcome for Brandon here. Who the hell knows though, right, he'll probably strike out on 3 pitches looking!

Nope he will get walked every time and nobody will drive him in, that typically how I lose my hitter props! Lol.

Yeah, I only played A's RRL last night cause I think Jon Gray is a complete idiot, and is fully cooked, there was no way he was navigating that line up with their confidence right now. Bradford is a different story, just need to finish a few more goblet squats screaming at Gibson to sprinkle in a few K's lol and will start looking at it

They really have Bradford k prop high, tell or mistake? His swinging strike a bit low to be lined at 5.5 for my taste. Both pitchers him and Estes out totals lined as if they pitching well into 5th but it really tough for me to lay off A’s Ff tt ov 1.5, it just not a hard number to hit! Thst eas very early in the year when he shut A’s down, I don’t think they mash him by any stretch but they a much better team now, I think they can get me 2, but again if I don’t hate rangers lineup I wouldn’t mind including Estes in this over cause I expect he gives up 2-3 runs.

I think they pretty much spot on with the props and line on kc/stros. Dont really see anything that gets me jacked slight lean to the Ff over 3.5 if it wasn’t -130 I’d love: I think these pitchers more likely to give up a few runs than the 1st couple matchups. In fact put me down for that

Back