Saturday Discussion Thread

So milw handed cards 2 games with a putrid offense and passing out something like 11-12,walks, that bout what it took for cards to score runs, but now they go to minny and get issued 9 more walks tonight? What in the living fucj is going on here?!?!? I wouldn’t walk not 1 Mfer in this lineup and I assume these big leaguers have better stuff than me? Maybe not but that besides the point. That offense isn’t gonna beat anyone without the free passes!!! Surely that can’t keep happening! Lopez has a 152:32 k:bb rate this year so the walking their way to victory shit bout to stop! Gray taking on his former team should be good, hope they come short with the k number! With Pallante pitching so well/deep into game tonight and cards tacking on runs it allowed them to save their closer and only burn one the better pen guys. Think it more than reasonable to expect they get depth out of Sonny, can’t wait to go look
Back and see what he made of when facing former teams, I suspect it mostly good! Cant believe I’m saying this but my 1st thought is cards with the plus money (well assuming they don’t give me a Gray k prop I like better!). Could just be rhe zanny talking but right now I think ir cards or nothing unless I find a prop I like better!

Surely rox pitching can’t hold yanks down again? After I lost the Soto bet the thought crossed my mind they prob have seen Soto a bunch for the 2 years he was in sd, maybe they have a decent book on how to pitch him? Day game with wind blowing out in the Bronx usually means just play the over. Obviously i need fo cap this after a nap but that what I’ll be looking for,

Oh I’m going back to the well with the Stros unless i see something that sets off red flags. Framber has been looking like his awesome self lately, o’s been running out lefty heavy lineups that won’t work here. Despite stros pen blowing the game tonight I still say they have a pretty big edge in this category. Better starter by a mile, better pen, I’d like to see Yordan back in the lineup. Without him the offense was plenty good but he is a different animal, every pitcher is way worse off when he plays! He does so much besides just rake, your pitcher is working hard to get him out every time he comes up so even if you go get him then ya tired for a red hot pena who is crushing mistakes! So basically if Yordan plays im betting Stros and I’ll also be interested in Framber props!

Arizona we have a problem, obviously my 1st thought is give me snakes plus money. But we have that situation that has been an issue for gallon ever since I can remember, the day time east coast start! Last time it was this same 2 o’clock time and I wondered if that be better since most his stinkers I recall were the early early starts. Apparently Gallen a little more than a casual drinker cause he still looked hung over at this time slot in Tampa. Red Sox offense gonna test ya way more than rays! So im to the point I just assume Gallen won’t be his best! Maybe he can grind out a decent start but im working with the idea he only going 5 innings and will give up 3-5 runs!

That just leaves what snakes will do vs kutter? He much bettrr in day than gallen but off top my head I still think he struggle vs snakes. This feels like an over to me.,day game in Fenway these offenses. I don’t think they have any issues hitting 10 runs!

Before even looking at pitchers, LAA, OAK, MIA interest me at decent plus numbers against teams that are mediocre to poor

Rockies F5 in any capacity has my attention. Both are + money whether ml or +0.5 rl. If I knew of a book that you could bet F5 with listed pitchers I'd do it right now. Maybe someone can answer for me on that one. Also kinda lean Marlins and Mets at a nice plus price. Expect Cleveland to bounce back hard. Cle -1.5 at a great price is worth a look. One last lean....over 8 on LAD/TB

Rockies F5 in any capacity has my attention. Both are + money whether ml or +0.5 rl. If I knew of a book that you could bet F5 with listed pitchers I'd do it right now. Maybe someone can answer for me on that one. Also kinda lean Marlins and Mets at a nice plus price. Expect Cleveland to bounce back hard. Cle -1.5 at a great price is worth a look. One last lean....over 8 on LAD/TB

Im not real sure I understand the confidence in cle or bouncing back? From what exactly? Yesterday or the fact they have played way more like the team they really are since the asb and I think are 8-13 this month, their offense has vanished but is that surprising? I was way more shocked when that lineup was hitting everyday cause after kwan, ramerez, and j guess naylor it really just a bunch of slightly below or above players. Dont get me wrong the rangers are nothing special, cle winning today wouldn’t surprise me but they not really a team I think id feel super confident in bouncing back. Not saying they won’t win today just the way you say it sounds like you wanna like go more than normal? By all means if you like them at that price bet them, pretty cheap against a broken rangers squad but I def wouldn’t get greedy with the -1.5, 1st off laying the -1.5 at home Isnt usually a great move cause it much easier to get burnt and if they winning you getting 3 less outs. 2nd laying the rl is really trusting a not very strong offense. Not saying it bad move playing them but I have no clue how to know wtf to expect from gray, Lively seems easier to cap and I’d think it safe to say rangers can prob score at least 2-3 runs off him, let’s assume 3, then even if pen locks it down that still asking cle to score 5 which a big number for them, and speaking of their pen I know their season long numbers are strong but they have been leaking some oil also, if lively goes 6+ then yea the pen most like kc be ok, i don’t trust lively to go 6+ so I think you almost gotta give rangers at least 1 off the pen. That puts rangers conservatively at 4, you trust cle to score 6? They have done that 5x this month I think.

Anyways not trying to say ya wrong just that I’d be little cautious with them and I def would stick to ml since it really cheap anyways, think laying the -1.5 asking a lot and being a bit greedy. Either way I can’t see playing this game so I hope whatever you decide works out.

Arizona we have a problem, obviously my 1st thought is give me snakes plus money. But we have that situation that has been an issue for gallon ever since I can remember, the day time east coast start! Last time it was this same 2 o’clock time and I wondered if that be better since most his stinkers I recall were the early early starts. Apparently Gallen a little more than a casual drinker cause he still looked hung over at this time slot in Tampa. Red Sox offense gonna test ya way more than rays! So im to the point I just assume Gallen won’t be his best! Maybe he can grind out a decent start but im working with the idea he only going 5 innings and will give up 3-5 runs!

That just leaves what snakes will do vs kutter? He much bettrr in day than gallen but off top my head I still think he struggle vs snakes. This feels like an over to me.,day game in Fenway these offenses. I don’t think they have any issues hitting 10 runs!

So I think snakes are once again a tough matchup for Red Sox starter. Kutter throws a lot of cutters and snakes tee off on that pitch. Think the way snakes stack lefties will cause him problems just like it did Bello. That said as crazy it sounds I trusted Nelson way more than I trust Gallen in this spot, well known my feeling bout his pitching in day games especially east. This feels like a dead over to me, if snakes can get Crawford out before end of 6th they will do damage to this Red Sox pen yet again. I don’t think gallem will be able to go deep enough to set up snakes pen either, even if you like gallen here I think best case he has to grind to get thru 5. Snakes or nothing on side cause you just getting plus money on better team but I feel lot better bout the over.

Need to know if Yordan playing today. My guess would be yes but it changes so much I don’t really want to guess

Singer as a home dog? Man that tough to pass. There so much shit going on today. I’m gonna have to jump over and do the 12 o lock preseason games then come back to bases when hopefully lineups be out. Leave it to baseball to pick this Saturday to have all kinds of afternoon games, have I mentioned how ignorant the mlb is lately? If I havnt I know my guy @Wiretowire has!

Singer as a home dog? Man that tough to pass. There so much shit going on today. I’m gonna have to jump over and do the 12 o lock preseason games then come back to bases when hopefully lineups be out. Leave it to baseball to pick this Saturday to have all kinds of afternoon games, have I mentioned how ignorant the mlb is lately? If I havnt I know my guy @Wiretowire has!
It's the one day between triple crown and Breeder's Cup I'm all about horses too. NCAA football is pretty much last on my list today after soccer, bases, NFLX, WNBA, badminton, knitting....long day!

Hit the over in Miami yet again last night. Imanaga vs Bellozo today, total at 8. Total has gone over in Miami 14 out of last 15 games, with the average runs scored at 11.5

1724513905020.png

It's the one day between triple crown and Breeder's Cup I'm all about horses too. NCAA football is pretty much last on my list today after soccer, bases, NFLX, WNBA, badminton, knitting....long day!

Lmao. I hear ya I ain’t mad bout playoff I actually think it gonna be awesome but I ain’t ever gave a fuck bout this week 0 shit unless I was just super bored and I got way to much going on n life plus preseason I know I can beat, and mlb to be giving a fuck about smu v Nevada!! If i had time i can prob make a case x did why taking the points w gtech a good idea and maybe king ov 50 rush yards but other than that game i don find a shit. I’ll figure ncaa out as I go!! Just not today! Lol

Lmao. I hear ya I ain’t mad bout playoff I actually think it gonna be awesome but I ain’t ever gave a fuck bout this week 0 shit unless I was just super bored and I got way to much going on n life plus preseason I know I can beat, and mlb to be giving a fuck about smu v Nevada!! If i had time i can prob make a case x did why taking the points w gtech a good idea and maybe king ov 50 rush yards but other than that game i don find a shit. I’ll figure ncaa out as I go!! Just not today! Lol
All I have today so far in NCAA is FSU -10 (bought hook). Everything else will be live unless I decide to tease Montana St/Hawaii. SMU/Nevada a stone under for me but want it closer to 60 so either get there live or don't bet it at all. It's a shit game. They all are today lol.

I see Yordan is out again, that sucks, really wanted to play stros, might look closer at Framber props.

I see Yordan is out again, that sucks, really wanted to play stros, might look closer at Framber props.
The neck thing has caused dudes to drop out of golf tournaments when they were up top the leaderboard and set to make a solid 6 figures for a weekend. It's no joke. Not sure if you've ever just slept on it wrong but that shit is completely crippling. Only thing worse is lower back than the neck. Can't even move without pain meds

I see 5.5 over 135 for K Prop on Framber. What do you think?

I’m sorry bro I’ve had a super hectic day. J glanced at the games while I was betting preseason and the ncaa game but I didn’t get far, I was hoping to get back to it but I’ve had to do bunch of stuff for wife, this new treatment is making her really sick, now my moms just came over, she been on vacation so she thinks I need to pay attention to her!

Gun to head id say he goes over cause I think he gonna pitch 6+ but I didn’t really cap it how I normally would to where I can confidently say a definitive number or what kind of edge I think we have. I was hoping to cap and play the afternoon games but life getting all in way today!

I’m sorry bro I’ve had a super hectic day. J glanced at the games while I was betting preseason and the ncaa game but I didn’t get far, I was hoping to get back to it but I’ve had to do bunch of stuff for wife, this new treatment is making her really sick, now my moms just came over, she been on vacation so she thinks I need to pay attention to her!

Gun to head id say he goes over cause I think he gonna pitch 6+ but I didn’t really cap it how I normally would to where I can confidently say a definitive number or what kind of edge I think we have. I was hoping to cap and play the afternoon games but life getting all in way today!
I decided to take a whack on it and threw it in a parlay with SD. Sorry about your wife and hope she can get some comfort.

Im not real sure I understand the confidence in cle or bouncing back? From what exactly? Yesterday or the fact they have played way more like the team they really are since the asb and I think are 8-13 this month, their offense has vanished but is that surprising? I was way more shocked when that lineup was hitting everyday cause after kwan, ramerez, and j guess naylor it really just a bunch of slightly below or above players. Dont get me wrong the rangers are nothing special, cle winning today wouldn’t surprise me but they not really a team I think id feel super confident in bouncing back. Not saying they won’t win today just the way you say it sounds like you wanna like go more than normal? By all means if you like them at that price bet them, pretty cheap against a broken rangers squad but I def wouldn’t get greedy with the -1.5, 1st off laying the -1.5 at home Isnt usually a great move cause it much easier to get burnt and if they winning you getting 3 less outs. 2nd laying the rl is really trusting a not very strong offense. Not saying it bad move playing them but I have no clue how to know wtf to expect from gray, Lively seems easier to cap and I’d think it safe to say rangers can prob score at least 2-3 runs off him, let’s assume 3, then even if pen locks it down that still asking cle to score 5 which a big number for them, and speaking of their pen I know their season long numbers are strong but they have been leaking some oil also, if lively goes 6+ then yea the pen most like kc be ok, i don’t trust lively to go 6+ so I think you almost gotta give rangers at least 1 off the pen. That puts rangers conservatively at 4, you trust cle to score 6? They have done that 5x this month I think.

Anyways not trying to say ya wrong just that I’d be little cautious with them and I def would stick to ml since it really cheap anyways, think laying the -1.5 asking a lot and being a bit greedy. Either way I can’t see playing this game so I hope whatever you decide works out.
Gray, Texas pitcher only had 3 days off, although he only pitched 2 innings last outing. Cleveland still way more of a consistent team and had lost 3 in a row. They aren't in first place for nothing and needed this game bad. Didn't see them losing 4 in row and thought they'd get to Gray early, which they did. Texas is just such an underachieving team although they've had their share of injuries. Yes, laying -1.5 as home team not recommended on a daily basis but this was a game I figured Cleveland would come out on fire and bullpen is steady enough to trust it as a good play.

A lot of times my first instinct by looking early for next day's games are the way to go. As we all know, bounce back games in baseball happens all the time. I look at situations, numbers, data, and all info I can get. Think I had a pretty good Sunday last week from when I last had time to give out some early leans, and had a solid day today. Will look for a few for Sunday's card in a bit. Got some catchup reading to do in here. Hoped you made some coin today.

Back