+125
-155U 8½
06:15 PM
981Houston AstrosC. Javier -R+1½
+128O 7½
982Atlanta BravesS. Strider -R-1½
+155
-138U 7½

Obv Pads was big for me yesterday and it was a dead fish. Not chasing but playing for the same hoping for a refund. This iis their season. Lose the first three at home to Washington, postseason will suck. For me it's play them every way possible and if they lose....enjoy the fade train.

@2daBank Remember what I was saying about SD? Put the fork in em, they are done.

Decent Odds Considering Pitching Match-Ups I Like

TOR And HOU

:shake:

Yea bro seems you were right. I’m still not sure it has anything to do w the fact tatis got suspended? They were struggling to score runs ever since they added soto and drury to the lineup, freaking strange. I don’t think they gave up, I think they pressing for real, baseball ain’t like other sports, you can’t will yourself out a slump, harder you try the worse the results get!

I posted about how bad the offense has been since the trade deadline yesterday and how it kinda masked cause they had a handful of games where they scored a ton of runs, last night made the 11-12th time they have failed to score more than 3 runs this month In like 19 games! Out of the 8 games they have scored at least 3 they have scored 6 or more in 7 of them, I think that speaks to how tight they are! When they score some runs everyone relaxes and the flood gates open, but when they find themselves in another tight low scoring game nobody steps up!!! I havnt looked at standings but I assume they still in great shape for a WC spot aint they? Gonna be 2 WC teams out the east, all they gotta do is stay ahead of milw I think and brewers playing every bit as poorly as them I think!

Obv Pads was big for me yesterday and it was a dead fish. Not chasing but playing for the same hoping for a refund. This iis their season. Lose the first three at home to Washington, postseason will suck. For me it's play them every way possible and if they lose....enjoy the fade train.

I can’t believe you messing w them at those prices bro, was hoping I talked you off that ledge yesterday. The more important the game is the less likely it is they score runs imo., I think you kinda blowing it out of proportion bout their season hanging in the balance. With the 3 wild cards system off top my head I want to say they still in great shape for one of those ain’t they? East gonna get 2 the WC’s so it basically comes down to pads vs the 2nd place team in the central which looking more and more like it be the brewers as cards continue winning games and brewers are sliding just as hard the pads since the trade deadline! I really worry bout their ability to score runs tonight against my guy Josiah Gray and they damn -285! That nuts.

I can’t believe you messing w them at those prices bro, was hoping I talked you off that ledge yesterday. The more important the game is the less likely it is they score runs imo., I think you kinda blowing it out of proportion bout their season hanging in the balance. With the 3 wild cards system off top my head I want to say they still in great shape for one of those ain’t they? East gonna get 2 the WC’s so it basically comes down to pads vs the 2nd place team in the central which looking more and more like it be the brewers as cards continue winning games and brewers are sliding just as hard the pads since the trade deadline! I really worry bout their ability to score runs tonight against my guy Josiah Gray and they damn -285! That nuts.
Drinking grain alcohol this morning

Back