Saturday Discussion Thread

Fucjing right, Darvish still finished 6 innings even tho he was god awful the 1st 3 innings!!! That cashed bout 1k worth of parlays for me!! Turned out to be a great thing gausman took that liner off his ankle, pissed me off so much got me to go fire and hit everything!! Lol

Bank this is for you, at Wrigley! Per the request from Parrotheads, only post links on Tue/Thur/Sat but this is for you buddy!

It gonna take something going crazy wrong for Gomber not to fly past 4.2 innings: still can’t figure out that number? I guess they used the numbers from his couple games out the pen? Lol

Maybe being stuck not doing anything fun this weekend will pay off! I usually doing other stuff 4th of July weekend. If I can make bunch of money instead that be ok! Lol

I didn’t mess w it so I don’t care but if crazy Red Sox getting shut down and losing to scrubbies again. Mfers might get swept,,, Thompson easily been cubs best pitcher and I don’t even know who starting for Boston Sunday?

Gomber cashes his out total easy and still going strong, man did they fuck that number up! Thanks for the free money assholes! Let’s do it again 2marro!! Lol

Anyone else pretty much stuck at home doing nothing this weekend like I am now? Lol
I’m willing to guess I’ll be in the boat tomorrow and Monday. The woman got back in today and hasn’t been home in weeks, so I doubt she will let us get out and do anything with friends the next two days

Back