Saturday Discussion Thread

Anyone else pretty much stuck at home doing nothing this weekend like I am now? Lol
Yep and comes from a doctor appt for me too

Thing is I'm more apt to keep it in the fairway out and about around people than at home. Not like I sit here knitting a sweater.

Yep and comes from a doctor appt for me too

Thing is I'm more apt to keep it in the fairway out and about around people than at home. Not like I sit here knitting a sweater.

lol. No doubt. Im always a danger to myself no matter how little I’m doing!!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
On bright side this be 1st time I sit down and watch a whole Liberatore start, as much I rip him I should at least see a whole start instead of bits and pieces: then again I keep finding myself going back to Braves game cause watching strider throw smoke is fun!!

lol. No doubt. Im always a danger to myself no matter how little I’m doing!!
Pretty bad when the doc says "stay out of the ER" for the next 10 days over a holiday weekend

Not sure I can guarantee that but I'm trying

Jfc Webb, I’ve seen handful of straight garbage rhp shit on cws, how you struggling so bad 2nd time around?

Another hanging breaking ball by Liberatore., he throws so many these curves in inevitable he hangs some. He needs to learn to pitch w his fastball being main pitch

You got any good tennis plays coming up 2marro?
Only chicks tomorrow, first time in history I think they aren't taking Sunday off at Wimby?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Will post in the Wimby thread but this is unique I believe

Only chicks tomorrow, first time in history I think they aren't taking Sunday off at Wimby?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Will post in the Wimby thread but this is unique I believe

Im def not right guy to ask., no clue, I usually don’t even notice it going on until 2nd week.,

Is Serena still alive? I don’t even know if she won her 1st match? I was watching but fell asleep. Lol

Freaking Liberatore just ain’t that dude. Rays ripped us off, I knew it right from minute they announced that trade, you know Rays ain’t giving up a great pitching prospect under team control for a long time unless there something wrong w him!!

Strider 4 innings 8 k’s, 1walk, no hits. 60 pitches tho, not real likely he can make it longer than 7 innings.

Wow. Somehow Webb managed to get me 6 innings!! I’ll take that as a make up for one my early injury exits cause probably didn’t deserve to cash him, lol.

Strider 11k’s thru 6 innings, b2b starts by him where he got thru 6 innings! He turning into a legit starter right before our eyes!! Sometimes I wish these guys wouldn’t be so much better than their number cause it gets their lines jacked up in next few starts!! Lol

Omg. O’s blew it in bottom the 9th for 2nd straight gm in minny!!). How crazy is it twins lost last 2 vs Cleveland when tribe came from behind in 8th-9th and walked them off, now twins do same thing b2b games vs O’s!! Crazy game this is.,

O’s might want to think bout letting someone else try to close if they in this spot again 2marro!! Lol., freaking closer b2b blown saves, guy had hardly given up any earned runs this year up until this series.

Rangers tack on 1 more insurance run for good measure! Alright boys, got the nice lead now just get 3 more outs!

What makes these assholes think we want to see shitbag scrubbies in stl for the game of the week? We don’t, I want pads/dodgers! Now I gotta watch that on laptop.,

I guess the fact it still only took him 15 pitches to get out the inning helps but dunno how long he be in this game if he keeps serving up down the middle meatballs?

This may be a post that’s too late before books adjust but last couple starts I’ve seen Winckowski Outs prop under 5 innings. Today it was at 14.5 and juice was heavy (-190) but I parlayed it a few different ways.

Maybe books over compensate just in time when he begins facing some tougher lineups too (yanks, rays, jays - division rivals)

This may be a post that’s too late before books adjust but last couple starts I’ve seen Winckowski Outs prop under 5 innings. Today it was at 14.5 and juice was heavy (-190) but I parlayed it a few different ways.

Maybe books over compensate just in time when he begins facing some tougher lineups too (yanks, rays, jays - division rivals)

I love finding short out props. There were several today. I didn’t notice him, good get. I think Gomber should cruise past the short number they put on him tonight.

They actually opened it 4.5, i was pretty surprised by few numbers they screwed up on today. They lucky gausman got hurt or he woulda cashed easily also.
Thanks for reminding me Gausman was today. Trying to get the compass right after a couple snoozes, thought he pitched last night

Back