978San Francisco GiantsL. Webb -R-1½
+160
-128U 7½
04:10 PM
957Atlanta BravesS. Strider -R-1½
-157O 9½
958Cincinnati RedsT. Mahle -R+1½
+145U 9½

Wonder if we Get a reasonable k number on Mahle, long as he can avoid getting run early I would think he punch out a pretty good number of Braves.

Prob take another shot at a seattle pitcher vs oak. I’d think Kirby k number be 5.5 I could play that or his out total if it no higher than 17.5.,

Don’t think I’m close to ready to trust Liberatore. I’d think cards can hit Gibson but other than Arenado they didn’t do much damage vs a bum lefty in gm1. They better win this one cause I’d expect wheeler beats waino Sunday night.

McClanahan vs jays righty heavy lineup should be a heck of a matchup. Gausman k’s might be the place to go tho, he gets to face the far weaker lineup.

Jfc, twinks are over -200 vs balty again 2marro? Lyles sucks but not like twins are raking, wouldn’t be surprised at all if he went 5-6 innings and held them to 3. Sonny could dominate but no chance I’d lay that price.

Wonder if we Get a reasonable k number on Mahle, long as he can avoid getting run early I would think he punch out a pretty good number of Braves.

Prob take another shot at a seattle pitcher vs oak. I’d think Kirby k number be 5.5 I could play that or his out total if it no higher than 17.5.,
I'll probably be on another Seattle ff that hangs in the balance after 4.5

Hoping Gausman k’s won’t be more than 6.5, that be a over, month ago felt like I got number I wanted more than not, lately it been 50/50, they have started getting way closer on lot of them so just have to wait and see.

Hoping Gausman k’s won’t be more than 6.5, that be a over, month ago felt like I got number I wanted more than not, lately it been 50/50, they have started getting way closer on lot of them so just have to wait and see.
Crazy looking at his career, what he's doing now is what everyone expected of him in Baltimore. Naturally the move to the NL increased his k/9 rate but he's pretty much carried that over now. Like he's gotten better in 10 years of pitching. 10.2 per 9 this year is a sexy number.

1656732536082.png

Trevor Williams has done his part and pitched well with a relatively short number or earned runs given up....but then take a look at the overall runs given up by the Mets in games he has pitched in...methinks the Mets do not have the quality relievers lined up to go behind TWilliams....contrast that with M. Perez 2.22 ERA and it looks to me like the Rangers are worth a shot today at plus money.

twilliams.jpg

Crazy looking at his career, what he's doing now is what everyone expected of him in Baltimore. Naturally the move to the NL increased his k/9 rate but he's pretty much carried that over now. Like he's gotten better in 10 years of pitching. 10.2 per 9 this year is a sexy number.

View attachment 66151

His freaking swinging miss rate is crazy high too, think 16%ish which super elite. Giants staff fixes pitchers/revives careers! I can’t believe they came w 5.5 k number for him today. They fucked that up imo. Im all over him and Kirby over 4.5. They both carry some juice so I’m parlaying together

His freaking swinging miss rate is crazy high too, think 16%ish which super elite. Giants staff fixes pitchers/revives careers! I can’t believe they came w 5.5 k number for him today. They fucked that up imo. Im all over him and Kirby over 4.5. They both carry some juice so I’m parlaying together
He's Jays, not Giants me patched up mate!

I’m pretty sure you will find he got good when he went to San Fran as they have fixed many pitcher

Stink eye maybe

Woke at 11 last night and still watching tennis. Shocked I can still type. And wager.

I dunno how good a thing it is but I’ve gotten lot more sleep this week, lol. So the surgeon told me last last dumb bitches who told me my vision wouldn’t come back are wrong, he thinks he can fix so guess I gotta go thru w thus surgery. I was almost happier just saying fuck it I got 1 eye still at least no surgery, but having it thu.

I dunno how good a thing it is but I’ve gotten lot more sleep this week, lol. So the surgeon told me last last dumb bitches who told me my vision wouldn’t come back are wrong, he thinks he can fix so guess I gotta go thru w thus surgery. I was almost happier just saying fuck it I got 1 eye still at least no surgery, but having it thu.
Naw man...I'd rather you take one of my legs than one of my eyes.

You'll be back to seeing 3-D in a matter of weeks

He got me wearing a patch now. Old lady been dying to put a patch on me since this happened. Guess she got a pirate fetish or some shit I didn’t know bout!!

Naw man...I'd rather you take one of my legs than one of my eyes.

You'll be back to seeing 3-D in a matter of weeks

Obviously gonna do it, I just wasn’t interested when the one Dr didn’t sound very confident it would fix my vision! I mean Fuxk all this If it ain’t gonna work! Surgeons cocky fuckers tho so of course he gonna tell me he can fix, gonna roll with it tho and see what happens.

Obviously gonna do it, I just wasn’t interested when the one Dr didn’t sound very confident it would fix my vision! I mean Fuxk all this If it ain’t gonna work! Surgeons cocky fuckers tho so of course he gonna tell me he can fix, gonna roll with it tho and see what happens.
Yeah but they shrivel up like a turtle if their practice doesn't make perfect

I dunno wtf I’m missing w Gausman? Juice was all way down to -130 just now when I bet it. I thought for sure that would get bet up to 6.5 if anything. He might not be on his best rest or best in day, I forget which now, the ops allowed was but his k/bb rate was actually better so beats me., I don’t think I had notes on the ump but looked like he called a pretty high percentage of k’s and that not even overly important with gausman cause he gets swinging strikes with that splitter anyways. I’m shocked it has got bet down but I didn’t let it faze me any, actually it just encouraged me to bet him straight along with parlaying w Kirby.

Getting drove around ain’t so bad. I can still post but I’m kinda a control freak in car so little tough having old lady drive thru construction zone in the rain, while she insist on Mariah Carey music so she can concentrate! Lol

I played Kirby k’s over 4.5 and also his out total over 17.5., was hoping to get a 17.5 on Webb but no such luck, they put him at 18.5, that tough but I do think he more likely to pitch into 7th than get pulled early. Cws still can’t hit rhp!! I don’t like playing Webb k’s but 4.5 might be worth a small look if he got a good ump?

I considered Mahle even at 6.5 but saw chance of rain during game so just left it alone. Strider might be better than mahle anyways, regardless passed anyways.

Oh damn, I didn’t realize games already started! Lol. Glad I got them in!! Pretty good start for gausman, half way to cashing after 2 innings.

Holy shit. I didn’t realize clev scratched mckienze, that line took the hell off!! -275 for yanks vs tribe? I get it a big starting pitcher mismatch but damn, tribe been too solid to be getting that much plus imo,,

Holy shit. I didn’t realize clev scratched mckienze, that line took the hell off!! -275 for yanks vs tribe? I get it a big starting pitcher mismatch but damn, tribe been too solid to be getting that much plus imo,,

I guess they just moved him to gm2? Much more reasonable price to play yanks in that game, especially if they lose gm1!

You gotta be fucking kidding me, why the fuck Gausman they pull gausman after 2 innings? I assume he hurt himself? I can’t catch a fucjing break this weekend. I guess that explains the line but why? Was it known he wasn’t gonna pitch but 2 Fuckinh innings? Unreal.

You gotta be fucking kidding me, why the fuck Gausman they pull gausman after 2 innings? I assume he hurt himself? I can’t catch a fucjing break this weekend. I guess that explains the line but why? Was it known he wasn’t gonna pitch but 2 Fuckinh innings? Unreal.
Got drilled in the ankle by a 100 MPH liner from Franco

Got drilled in the ankle by a 100 MPH liner from Franco

Ouch. Fuxk, what was that the 1st pitch of 3rd or end of 2nd?? They obviously couldn’t have predicted that so no idea why it opened 5.5 and got bet down. Freaking unreal, 1st I get shafted on houser out total, now this one Im confident in saying woulda cashed easy. My personal bad luck is seeping into my plays! Fucjing sucks.

Guy who replaced gausman has 3 punch outs alresdy!! Obviously I can’t sat gausman would have done the same but I don’t think much question he woulda hit his number. Fuck that is annoying!!! Now his replacement is on brink of squandering the Ff under.

Ouch. Fuxk, what was that the 1st pitch of 3rd or end of 2nd?? They obviously couldn’t have predicted that so no idea why it opened 5.5 and got bet down. Freaking unreal, 1st I get shafted on houser out total, now this one Im confident in saying woulda cashed easy. My personal bad luck is seeping into my plays! Fucjing sucks.
Last of the 2nd. Screwed me too because I had Jays ML and tried to buy out after the injury but was already in KY so just stuck with a loser

Last of the 2nd. Screwed me too because I had Jays ML and tried to buy out after the injury but was already in KY so just stuck with a loser

fucked my ff under also.. apparently my eye is jinxing guys i bet, lol.. you would think im owed a good break, not my pitchers dropping like fucking flies!!

id like to play Ashby over k/s as pirates fan a ton vs lefties but with him coming off the IL i have no clue if he be on a pitch count and his number too high if he limited, id hate to get the kid injured again by taking him!!! lol

Gausman getting hurt pissed me off so bad I ended up coming back up here. Found some other decent out props I think.

Gomber ov 13.5 outs. He ain’t been great at coors this year but he does eat innings! I be shocked he doesn’t go 5. He hasn’t been starting but on normal rest so should be fine.,

Darvish ov 17.5 outs, he has went 6 innings in 12 of 14 starts and has done it his whole career against lad when their lineup was scarier than right now.

Cortes ov 15.5 outs. Tribe have the worst ops in baseball vs lefties. They don’t strike out a ton so I would think his pitch count stay low enough to go this far.

Ended up playing strider over 6.5 k’s. Guy just punching ppl at a sick rate and he seems to have made a pretty smooth transition to starter.

Rangers ml. Just as Ryno said good price, don’t completely but Perez but he keeps performing.

Pads ml. Plus money on Yu vs a guy I def still not sold on.

Was able to get Webb over 17.5 outs but it was -195 so used as parlay partner.

Damn, fucking knew Ashby would punch out bunch of pirates, just wasn’t sure how long they let him go, at this rate he prob only need 4 innings to cash tho!

Webb is cruising w super low pitch count but still have to hold my breath w way guys been getting hurt or getting pulled prematurely for no reason the last few days on me!

I thought cards could hit Gibson but 4 straight 2 out bombs in 1st? Damn. Dunno if that be enough for Liberatore or not?

Strider straight throwing gas! He didn’t let the switch to starter impact his velo at all!! Lol

Damn, India actually made contact. Have to wait one more inning to cash his k prop. Let’s just prey he doesn’t pull a hammy coming out the dugout! LmAo

Back