Saturday Discussion Thread

Hudson has not looked right at all this year. To me it looks like he isn’t finishing his delivery and his control been horrendous. I dunno if it physical or mental w him not trusting it off the TJ surgery? Just can’t back him anymore until I see him look right.

I couldn’t bring myself to play a 2 win reds team getting so little plus money but I do think reds Ff a good play for sure, maybe full game also but think they edge is in the starting pitching today.

Yeah. 1st Place Cards Coming To Town And Reds EVEN Money?! Come On Man!

Yesterday I thought cards were too cheap to pass up, they even cheaper today but hudson just doesn’t look right to me.i know the hype on kid who pitched for reds yesterday but for my money Mahle is absolutely their best starter at the moment. If ya wanna play reds this the game imo.

If ya do lose on reds today it prob a good 2 game chase spot also, waino doesn’t generally pitch well in cincy and if cards win today they be looking for sweep Sunday and ya’ll know my theory on that :)

The Rockies are 6-2 as underdogs, but just 2-2 as betting favorites. While I wouldn't look to lay juice with Colorado and bet it when it's in the favorite role, it's shown the ability to bark as an underdog early in the season.

Baseball's second most profitable team has been the Oakland Athletics. The Athletics traded away almost their whole team in the offseason and they were expected to be very bad. However, Oakland is off to a surprising 7-6 start, and despite Oakland being just one game over .500, bettors are up 4.7 units on Oakland to begin the season.

Oakland was the betting underdog in each of its first 10 games, but the A's already have five wins this season where they were +160 or larger on the moneyline. The Athletics have another game against the Orioles on Thursday and then a weekend series against the Rangers, so maybe they can continue their hot start.

The Cardinals (7-3), Mets (9-4) and Giants (8-4) are all off to great starts to begin the year, and they round out the top five most profitable teams to begin the year.

Last thing I’ll say on that game. As much I been talking up cards lineup this year if ya look thus far only a few guys raking, arenado been crushing it all year and Tommy edman has out this world sure to fall way off at some point numbers, lol. Guess you can throw Albert in there in his platoon role he been raking, other than those guys rest the lineup been pretty atrocious. Goldy off to yet another horrifically slow start, O’Neal hasn’t hit since 1st series of the year. I was surprised to see Carlson numbers are awful, Must just be dumb luck the times I’ve watched he hit, lol., mahle can def go 6 strong and hold them to a few runs.

1. Cincinnati (2-11), bettors down 7.8 units
  2. Texas (2-9), bettors down 6 units
  3. Philadelphia (5-8), bettors down 4.1 units
  4. Minnesota (4-8), bettors down 4.1 units
  5. Atlanta (6-8), bettors down 2.9 units

I rolled with pirates +145 and over, Rockies gm1 +120 in the day games. Just couldn’t bring myself to play reds even tho think they right side, sometimes passing ok.

Don’t love the strong wind blowing out for the pirates/starting pitching matchup but do like how well some pirates hit Hendricks, imo the price just too high for the scrubbies. Think this could be a crazy kinda game with both sides posting some crooked numbers!

I love me some tigers, I’m a Skubal fan, but not sure I buy they should be this big.a fav vs a Rox team playing good ball and can throw a pretty tough lineup out there for a lhp to deal with! Game feels like a pick to me so def some value in +120.

Ya’ll should go play the under in wrigley, when I say a game gonna be high scoring we usually get about 20 runners stranded in a 2-1 game! Lol

Damn. Gonna have to think bout whether I wanna go the double header chase on Rockies. Senzatela can’t get anyone out!!

Congrats to miggy on 3k hits.

Double headers annoy me when capping, I tend to avoid them a lot.

Yea I’m with ya. I didn’t put much thought in it today or cap second game but normally I only get involved when I’m wanting to chase the dog for 1 win. Didn’t really do that today.

Is wheeler ever gonna pitch a good game? I had no interest at open but -135 pretty tempting, milw has proven to be a pretty good lineup to get right against! Lol

Back