Saturday Discussion Thread

So, I’ve got Oak o86.5 wins. They are sitting at 86 with 2 games left @Hou who needs to win to keep home field vs CWS. Best way to hedge??

So, I’ve got Oak o86.5 wins. They are sitting at 86 with 2 games left @Hou who needs to win to keep home field vs CWS. Best way to hedge??
got a big one last night to give you a chance, Odorizzi surely isn't going to dominate tonight so i'm not sure you do anything until sunday

Thanks GW. Yes, last night was huge! Would have been nice if CWS would have lost but they are keeping the pressure on Hou to win. So tonight is basically like a free wager. If I lose I hedge the bet with Houston tomorrow. Oak has won 4 straight vs Hou late in the season here so who knows? I actually like the over in the game best tonight. Like last night this is a repeat of a pitching matchup from a week ago.

rare occasion when the CTG bet (NYM) wins, nice job fellas

leans:
musgrove seems like a nice price but that corpse of a team is hard to throw money at when SF will go all out to clinch

LUZARDO cuz he's turning it around but his lineup can't hit and he's not a trustworthy product yet

carrasco on the fringe/barely qualifies but ATL regulars should be back and that NYM pen tried to give it away last night

senzatela seems like a nice price, he always competes and probably would be awesome if he was on a team worth anything

burnes questionable motivation while LAD homers every pitch i watch

baz looks nice but kid gloves should be on him. TB bullpen behind him is top notch, surely they want to knock NYY out so they may try harder than a clinched team would

BUBIC might be worth a look if you're playing favorites at this point in the season when who knows what we'll get even in the lead with dead teams

I need one more Royals win.

I'll bite again on the Mets. Looks like a bullpen game for the Braves. Waiting on the Braves lineup

I was hoping the Braves would activate Josh Tomlin to use this weekend. Looks unlikely. He was good for 3 innings on a game like tonight.

Freeman and Swanson only starters in the lineup. I'll stick with the Mets again tonight.

I was hoping the Braves would activate Josh Tomlin to use this weekend. Looks unlikely. He was good for 3 innings on a game like tonight.

Freeman and Swanson only starters in the lineup. I'll stick with the Mets again tonight.
carrasco is not very good and that worries me, though Chavez starting a bullpen game can't be much better

Jays did their job. Got the help from Tampa. Wash had a chance but only got 1 run w bases loaded in the 8th then Boston busted a nut. Gonna need tb to beat yanks again tomorrow

Back