8:15 PM
929Arizona Diamondbacks+1½
-106O 8½
930San Francisco Giants+1 Markets-1½
+185
-104U 8½
+105

Saturday Probable Pitchers

a tad worried to go to sleep tonight and wake up to Woodruff favored tomorrow, but think i'm going to risk it due to limits and how strong the Carrasco line was today

2nd day in a row wrong team favored in Oakland imo, that not even considering A’s had the layoff. Manaea has looked somewhat better his last few starts but it was also facing the weak rangers and snakes offenses. Believe this also be the 3rd or 4th lefty starter pads have seen, o would think that benefit them but that a total assumption:

I don’t really get the Mets line either. I thought it was crazy they were favs yesterday. I can buy them being favs today but nowhere close to this size of favs against a red hot phils team!

2nd day in a row wrong team favored in Oakland imo, that not even considering A’s had the layoff. Manaea has looked somewhat better his last few starts but it was also facing the weak rangers and snakes offenses. Believe this also be the 3rd or 4th lefty starter pads have seen, o would think that benefit them but that a total assumption:

Luzardo was rolling and then a bad slide by Olson took a run off the board and SD put together 5 straight 2-out hits then their good guys started launching the ball late. Mad at myself for not playing SD, but they are still way overrated imho

With that said, Manaea having to go through Tatis and Machado does not sound doable with just a sinker

Luzardo was rolling and then a bad slide by Olson took a run off the board and SD put together 5 straight 2-out hits then their good guys started launching the ball late. Mad at myself for not playing SD, but they are still way overrated imho

With that said, Manaea having to go through Tatis and Machado does not sound doable with just a sinker

couldnt disagree more about pads. not sure how they overrated? they one the best teams in the nl (i think there a argument they the best, although kershaw looking like he has lately makes the case tougher) and they not being priced anything like the doyers.

the last couple lefties pads have seen last 2 games have really shut them down until the 2 out rally in the 5th. Heaney dominated them as well. of course id take either of those 2 lefties over the current form of manaea who ive thought has looked off most the year. i would be super curious to see some numbers on how teams do facing a lefty starter in the 3rd game in a row seeing a lefty? after being held in check for most part the last 2 i would think a team like pads who sporting a .824 ops vs them on the season would have a edge.

A's bats def showed a little rust only mustering 4 hits and 1 extra base hit. of coure the offense was kinda sputtering before the layoff.

my guy Alcontera looked bad his 1st start back after the month or so Rona layoff but man this a crazy price if we get the real version of him!! im actually somewhat encouraged he went 4 innings more so than worried bout fact he got shelled by this very tampa team. maybe 1st 5 under but think i have to play fish 1st 5 at this price. they did muster a couple runs off snell last week, he been much better but far from unhittable.

couldnt disagree more about pads. not sure how they overrated? they one the best teams in the nl (i think there a argument they the best, although kershaw looking like he has lately makes the case tougher) and they not being priced anything like the doyers.

only Tatis and Machado are really that scary in the lineup. Moreland has been better later in his career than he was in the beginning, but they lived off BABIP at Coors and have been very inconsistent

Hosmer and Myers can't keep this up then the other guys are just guys imho. Also feel like they went big on this season with all the trades and it'll all blow up in their faces in true Preller style as there's an 8-team playoff and they were just a few games over .500 when they gave away a ton of players even if not their top prospects

only Tatis and Machado are really that scary in the lineup. Moreland has been better later in his career than he was in the beginning, but they lived off BABIP at Coors and have been very inconsistent

Hosmer and Myers can't keep this up then the other guys are just guys imho. Also feel like they went big on this season with all the trades and it'll all blow up in their faces in true Preller style as there's an 8-team playoff and they were just a few games over .500 when they gave away a ton of players even if not their top prospects

i dunno man, we just see things way differently bout this team. meyers has a career ops above .800 vs lefties and actually a respectable .780ish overall. much like meyers hosmer sports a career ops right around .780 and .824 against righties which he has always had a way above average wrc+ vs righties. i thought Nola was a great pickup. imo cronenworth can flat out hit. i dont even hate profar down at the bottom of a lineup, he has hit lefties pretty well last several years. i dont love grisham as a leadoff hitter but i do like him. adding moreland has given them much better balance in the lineup imo.. then of course they have 2 legit stars you have to fear! i lov e the way this team constructed and adding clevenger makes the rotation look incredibly formidable. i duno what not to like?

skip the fish, no way to expect anything but Alcantara to struggle off the virus

not sure why i should expect him to struggle again? of course there a chance, hence the price. i played them ff, i think chances he gets it together this start better than odds suggest.

not sure why i should expect him to struggle again? of course there a chance, hence the price. i played them ff, i think chances he gets it together this start better than odds suggest.

because other players infected with the virus have complained about not being themselves for weeks. Kingery said he still was not healthy after playing for a month, pitchers have said it was a 6-week recovery at least

i dunno man, we just see things way differently bout this team. meyers has a career ops above .800 vs lefties and actually a respectable .780ish overall. much like meyers hosmer sports a career ops right around .780 and .824 against righties which he has always had a way above average wrc+ vs righties. i thought Nola was a great pickup. imo cronenworth can flat out hit. i dont even hate profar down at the bottom of a lineup, he has hit lefties pretty well last several years. i dont love grisham as a leadoff hitter but i do like him. adding moreland has given them much better balance in the lineup imo.. then of course they have 2 legit stars you have to fear! i lov e the way this team constructed and adding clevenger makes the rotation look incredibly formidable. i duno what not to like?

you've watched Cronenworth for maybe 30 games lol

Nola didn't break into the bigs until age 30, not a good sign

Those Myers and Hosmer numbers don't jive with what we've watched for years, so i'm surprised on that. Profar is one of the biggest prospect flops in history

Clevinger has been terrible this year coming off a knee injury albeit against admittedly lofty expectations, i don't think we're going to agree on this one as we're polar opposites

Those Myers and Hosmer numbers don't jive with what we've watched for years, so i'm surprised on that. Profar is one of the biggest prospect flops in history

Clevinger has been terrible this year coming off a knee injury albeit against admittedly lofty expectations, i don't think we're going to agree on this one as we're polar opposites

i get it,, you know everything and cant wait to tell me im wrong.. im really not in the fucking mood so believe whatever you eant but just maybe others like to hear others "opinion" other than yours!!!!

crfonenworth hit in the minors to.. i know this crazy but projecting what kindof players guys gonna be based off what they done at other levels is kinda the damn point.

because other players infected with the virus have complained about not being themselves for weeks. Kingery said he still was not healthy after playing for a month, pitchers have said it was a 6-week recovery at least

yea cause everyone exactly the same when it comes to a virus some get really sick and others dont even know they have.

yea cause everyone exactly the same when it comes to a virus some get really sick and others dont even know they have.

if you want to back a team expected to be one of the worst in the league on the road against one of the best and a team that it has lost 9 in a row to then be my guest. Not sure why you're so sensitive today, just trying to save you some money

ML PARLAY FOR ME:
NYY and CWS for a dime

Cole has been scuffling, but BAL finally ended that long losing streak to NYY yesterday and it was not easy for them to do it at all

Colome probably not available today since he threw 40 pitches last night, but that lineup is awesome

BAL lineup is as good of a spot to bounceback as any, especially with Gleyber the Oriole killer back in the lineup

Giolito has improved a ton, huge line but i'm not stepping in the way of that CHW train

anybody want to talk me off Spencer Howard? PHI pricing has been bonkers lately and even if Lugo is good for 3 innings (likely 2) who is after him and how do we have any faith in who closes out a NYM lead

no Alonso, which probably drops the line a bit but may be better for NYM considering his struggles offensively and in the field (more so)

Starting at first base for the Brewers tonight is the great slugger Jayce Peterson so place your bets accordingly. Woodruff is usually dominant the first few innings before falling apart in the 5th inning or so.

if you want to back a team expected to be one of the worst in the league on the road against one of the best and a team that it has lost 9 in a row to then be my guest. Not sure why you're so sensitive today, just trying to save you some money

look at alcontera dealing, apparently he as unaware of your made up recovery time line as the rest of us. I’ll let you know when I need your help capping this shit. Stick to soccer where you can pretend to know it all and Im none the wiser. Don’t float with bases. Thank god I didn’t let you save me from that +190 cash. How many strikeouts and scoreless innings before we can concede you full of shit?

Guess Yanks didn’t care to swing today.

unless they get real healthy real fast they not gonna make it past that 1st 3 game playoff series, hell they might not even make it! Jays are close to taking over the guaranteed 2nd spot in East!!

look at alcontera dealing, apparently he as unaware of your made up recovery time line as the rest of us. I’ll let you know when I need your help capping this shit. Stick to soccer where you can pretend to know it all and Im none the wiser. Don’t float with bases. Thank god I didn’t let you save me from that +190 cash. How many strikeouts and scoreless innings before we can concede you full of shit?

COVID canceling a few games and ruining your DFS lineups really got in your head huh

COVID canceling a few games and ruining your DFS lineups really got in your head huh

yea that’s it. Nothing to do with you always correcting me while treating your opinion somehow as a fact compared to everyone else. You right (as always), Couldn’t be that at all. It just cause i got kinda jobbed on a dfs lineup! As if that don’t happen in one way or another 3-4x a week!!

Or, Just maybe the crap I usually ignore Got on my last nerve yesterday. Better chance of that than Alcontera needing more time to recover from the Rona. So shocking they wernt just throwing him out there to get creamed! Cause that how most teams operate, they throw their best young pitcher out there to get blasted while he tries to recover!! No chance he was all the way back cause you apparently read a quote from some other player that said it took him 6 weeks to feel like him self!!!

meanwhile the “shitty, overrated” pads cash 2 of 3 getting plus money on them all. They so overrated they were plus money the entire A’s series when oak coming off a Covid lay-off!

Last edited:
Back