[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

so far okc wants this game more and is completely dominating in the effort dept

the warriors dont give a damn defensively

curious to see how billy d handles the duo's minutes in the second q

This I like. Durant started the second quarter and will go out now.
Carlsile does the same with Dirk and gets him fresh to close the half/game.

better d my ass

without ezeli and the lack of mental fortitude (bc well they really dont need to play defense for 48 min) the warriors look blah to start games...

went thunder 2h as well

think the warriors players are looking forward to going home, dont think we see the same routine comeback tonight, also like going against the fav when the 2h line is greater the full game line

Curry should be fine, he walked almost without any problem to the locker room.

Last two minutes, Thunder stopped playing, just waiting for the clock to run out. They won't win the game that way.

This teams ability to flip the switch is unreal. I guess that's natural when you clinch a playoff birth in February

I'm sorry, this is your last second play??? This is the best you can draw??? Why on earth Roberson on the floor?! Why Westbrook getting the ball out of bouns??? Why Foye isn't on the floor?! He can hit a winning shot...
Awful...

If the Warriors win this.... Okc has to be a play @warriors in a few days. 2nd game back from a long RT for GSW....

Is there a bad shot for Curry? He can shoot on one leg, 3 feet from the three point line, hand in his face and still everyone is shocked if he misses!

Is there a bad shot for Curry? He can shoot on one leg, 3 feet from the three point line, hand in his face and still everyone is shocked if he misses!

I'm sitting her screaming and getting strange looks from my friends lol. What a game

Back