Sat NBA Action

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 36-35-2 +4.53 units

Winding down the regular season, continuing to stay in the + despite a season that I was not able to give my full attention to. Feel more locked in last couple of weeks fwiw, and working on my playoff power ratings.

JAZZ +6 (1.25) and JAZZ +205 (.25)

As the day went on and I really dove into this game, I see the "6" being offered as good value. The Blazers injuries are well known. From Matthews to Aldridge to Affalo, Wright, etc, the list is long, and the NW division has been sewed up. Interesting read on the Jazz, and their approach to the end of the season being that of their own playoffs. They showed grit last night in a winnable home game against the Jazz, and from listening to the interviews, and reading the post games, they are looking pretty damn forward to tonight's affair. Not sure the Blazers feel the same way. The group of Hayward, Gobert, Exum, Favors, Hood, et al, are feeling good about themselves, and are on a mission to finish the season on a positive note. I feel confident that we will see the Jazz best effort tonight. Hard to say the same for Portland.

Good Luck.

Thanks Schrute and Emkee, but I cancelled the wager. All the shit the Jazz talked about how they want to end the season, and then they sit Hayward and Favors? Fuck them. I'm no longer holding a position with the Jazz +6.

PORTLAND -3 (1) 1st qtr

Portland the more cohesive group, at home, expect them to get off to the better start.

I have never seen a team give less of a fuck then what I just witnessed in the first qtr of the Blazers game. They should of just forfeited. If you're a Blazer fan, and you don't think what transpired doesn't matter, you are a goddamn fool. I hope they get bounced round 1, simply because I don't want to see them play basketball. Could care less about my bet, it's one of a thousand. What an embarrassment.

Back