Saratoga Race Course Week #2 Discussion.....

Figured to be more early speeds in R3 but they couldn't keep up with Waco who really loves it at the Spa

R4: #3 is a half to two turf winners, square price for Sagamore/Motion 1ster, #4 a couple of positive Chad Brown moves here..4 for 11 with stretchouts last 3 meets and 38% 3.18 ROI 2nd start, turf debut in MSW races L5 years

R4: #3 is a half to two turf winners, square price for Sagamore/Motion 1ster, #4 a couple of positive Chad Brown moves here..4 for 11 with stretchouts last 3 meets and 38% 3.18 ROI 2nd start, turf debut in MSW races L5 years
Rest of field:

1- no turf pedigree for trainer with poor #'s with 2nd time starters in MSW races
2- no way
5- exits race that horses who have come back haven't done anything, not productive race
6- won't be shocked, 3rd turf try but 1st on firm
7- Maggie didn't like, enough for me
8- poor trainer stats
9- has had enough chances

#3 could win but underlay vs toughest test to date and my boy Chad only 4/47 9% dirt Spa sprinters L3 meets

Lloyd, Kharafa at Monmouth tomorrow. ..I really like Jacobson' s #7 in R8 at Mth tomorrow and will be on Upstart in Haskell

Lloyd, Kharafa at Monmouth tomorrow. ..I really like Jacobson' s #7 in R8 at Mth tomorrow and will be on Upstart in Haskell
Thanks for the heads up, haven't really looked at anything this week. A friend of mine passed away on Monday so I've been preoccupied with that, funeral was this morning, just trying to get in to things now.

Just getting to it today. My attention span doesn't allow for 40 minutes between races, especially today. You don't like the 4?

Back