***San Diego Chargers @ New England Patriots Discussion***

You cannot break up the spiritual boyz!

We are connected for better or for worse.

Plus we gotta hit some strip bars to check the scene out and make our presence known to the entertainers

Not gonna lie nothing fired me up more than the random in the champagne room saying "How's your 30 year old ass enjoy this 25?"

I was 41....ahhhh

Chargers are the more talented team in both sides of the ball.

Coaching and scheme will be the great equalizer. I will take the points but won’t be surprised if the Pats win by the FG
kind of how i'm seeing the game. chargers are the superior and more well-balanced team. however, you always have to factor in the NE at home in the playoffs factor as well as the weather which should favor NE. I see a 24-20 type game.. though of course, with that being said, it will probably be a 43-10 NE win.

How did you get the camera angles to see if the Raven receivers were open during the Charger game? Do you have access to the coaches tape

Does NFL network offer a Birdseye view of game ?

Regardless , I think that is probably doubtful, the Ravens WRS stink

Right. If you aren't watching the All-22 film, it's impossible to see who was open or not on any given play.

Right. If you aren't watching the All-22 film, it's impossible to see who was open or not on any given play.

I wish there were alternate angles to choose from to watch games.

I remember about 5 seasons ago 2 games came on my tv without any announcers.

It was exactly like being at a game live. Td scored you don’t hear anything except the crowd.

Not gonna lie nothing fired me up more than the random in the champagne room saying "How's your 30 year old ass enjoy this 25?"

I was 41....ahhhh

A lady’s man!

Then we should be a lethal duo. Your young face with my stripper friendly face we could take the place over.

Bro one area we have better than the states is strip bars. Allow me to take you to Montreal and you will witness the best places.

One place no joke had 3 dances.

$10 dances contact but bra underwear on
$15. Dances contact no bra but underwear on
$20 dances contact no bra no underwear

We go in summer time. Have a super crazy workout to get the blood flowing. Throw on our old school umbro shorts with no underwear for maximum sensations.

I remember getting a dance in Toronto with my purple umbros on and the chick was like oh my what’s that! I’m thinking lol she noticed !

All good points, but key question is why no one can remember the Chargers no longer reside in San Diego?

To disrupt Brady you need constant pressure without blitzing. SD undoubtedly has the edge rush to do that. It's like nobody watched last week's game where they blew up the Ravens line every other snap. Now they get Mebane back which to me is huge, as I expect Sony to get a bunch of carries and if he can't get early down yardage Bosa/Ingram will wreak havoc on 3rd down. Captain dink and dunk might be getting his bell rung

My buddy from old Lowell town said if they win its cause of 2 words, I said tb12, he said James White.

He thinks if they lose today, not next week or whatever, this team is toast in current form.

Sounds about right. He thinks they win, but he is homer.

Chargers should have scored 40 last week with Lamar having negative yards for 3 quarters.

They’ll need 7s in this one.

It’s also very very cold.

Impossible to just block that out if you’re a Cali boy.

League should do everything it can to get Brees and Brady, the best 2 qbs of all time, to face off in a dome in the SB.

Patriots deserve a handful of make up calls for the league not getting them the 1 seed.

League should do everything it can to get Brees and Brady, the best 2 qbs of all time, to face off in a dome in the SB.

Patriots deserve a handful of make up calls for the league not getting them the 1 seed.

Lmao the Pats are the last team that should get help from the refs holy crap

Referee Ron Torbert's regular-season crew threw the second-lowest total of flags (13.7 per game) this season. That increases the likely possibility of a low-flag game. The Patriots finished the season tied for seventh in the NFL with 113 penalties. The Chargers ranked No. 14 with 124.

Isnt playoff all star squads?

I've lost so many bets wagering against bellycheck and crew. Helpless feeling getting 8 1/2 pts down 10 and watching pats methodically score a td to give me no chance to win.

Pats -4

Home field....very cold weather......extra rest....Rivers guaranteed 1 INT should be enough

I can’t believe I’m saying this but i kinda agree w Sammy, not w all his naturally hyperbolic nonsense but I gotta go pats...

Certainly understand everyone on chargers. I’ve been big on them since last year, was on chargers +7 in New England pretty big last year cause believed chargers were the better team. Didn’t matter, they made couple terrible mistakes, pats capitalized as usual and they won by 8..in a meaningless game, this when pats shine!

told myself winner of chargers/Ravens was gonna go far but then sometime thru week after I saw nice chilly temps w chance of snow and recalling how many times “more talented teams” lose to pats. Among number so many other reasons pats prob just win this game.

Pats are definitely close to the end but don’t think chargers are coming to foxbourgh and being the team to shoot this champion horse, now next week in kc will be a different story. This game I just do not see it.

Chargers will have to respect the passing game this week and think pats will have success w a physical run game. Brady will make plays when they need them, and chargers will do what they do and make key mistakes at worst times.

Chiefs in kc a team I believe can be the beginning of end for this great dynasty. Chargers in foxbourgh I’m just not buying it.

Everyone loves the Chargers

I certainly understand it. If winning football games was strictly about talent so would I.., of course if winning football games was strictly about talent pats wouldn’t be greatest dynasty we ever seen, even funnier they would have 2 more Super Bowls tho cause those gmen teams damn sure wernt more talented than the pats teams they beat!! Lol

Ml
Parlay the two faves in the only 2 games on the board .. not my cup of tea in NFL , but good luck

Me either. Worked yesterday tho! Lol. I didn’t go that route exactly. I have variety of different parleys w both mls or teased but not together along w laying points w both mixed w totals. Just feel like last week was for the dogs and favs could very well sweep the board this week. (Unfortunately since I liked Dallas, lol).

Think sometimes people want to be that guy who said I told you so that Pats are finished and be a part of that party. I think the teams are both pretty good, Pats HF and HC obvious advantage. That said, had to throw LAC in teaser over 10 earlier in week with Saints. Guessing more heart break for Phyllis and come close but no cigar. Gordon on 2 bad knees won't help. Next week in KC is a passing of the torch game for the NFL, they got their LA team to advance. I don't like divisional games in the playoffs so I'm all for NE winning one more time. If I bet unders, this would a game where I'd do it with Phyllis slow pace etc. Good luck to all.

Lmao at his defensiveness. Sorry I hurt your feelings. No idea about anecdotes. Just discuss the game instead of watching percentages lol

Just saying, not everybody are on chargers, it seems like expected pat money coming in now but line looking to finish at 3.5

You dont hurt my feelings, hope I didnt hurt yours haha

Last edited:
But I do see SI showing 2 out of 3 on Charger ML. I think about that. If Pats get to plus money, I will prolly jump off, didnt help me much yesterday tho. I guess I'm saying I have little conviction.

Hunter Henry is the biggest X factor for me. Expecting limited snaps, with a banged up Gordon and stingy patriots secondary I think LAC is really going to need him to pick up first downs and in the red zone

This is one of the games where you simply look at the Quarterbacks and play the game without thinking any further.

One is a legend who has dominated the other.

The other is a giant vagina that has great stats but hasn’t done shit of relevance in his career.

If I get burned, so be it.

Would u say bolts are a public dog here ?

Not in traditional sense as ats is fairly close it's the ML you see the public dog, so what Pats win by 2 or something? I'm just being silly, I was just looking into it cause of VC saying everyone on them, and they kind of are I guess,

Not in traditional sense as ats is fairly close it's the ML you see the public dog, so what Pats win by 2 or something? I'm just being silly, I was just looking into it cause of VC saying everyone on them, and they kind of are I guess,

I feel this line is short for a reason. If they were forseeing a pats rout this opens @-5/-5.5 imo

This is one of the games where you simply look at the Quarterbacks and play the game without thinking any further.

One is a legend who has dominated the other.

The other is a giant vagina that has great stats but hasn’t done shit of relevance in his career.

If I get burned, so be it.

I hear ya, I'm feeling the HC advantage mostly, Pats have zero pass rush tho, we will see how cold Mike Williams be

Over the previous seven divisional-round games, the Patriots' team total is 7-0 to the over, as New England is averaging 37.1 points per game in those situations. Meanwhile, the over itself is 7-0 and the Patriots are 6-1 against the spread during the current run.
Bump... wish I listened to this ..

Back