Staff member
Jan 22@ Milwaukee Bucks 8227Lost 127 - 133 Win / Over
Jan 25@ Boston Celtics 9.5218.5Lost 75 - 128 Loss / Under
Jan 26@ Atlanta Hawks 11227.5Lost 104 - 121 Loss / Under
Jan 29@ Philadelphia 76ers 11.5219.5Lost 101 - 103 Win / Under
Jan 31@ New York Knicks 7211.5Lost 96 - 116 Loss / Over
Feb 2Brooklyn Nets 10:00 PM
Feb 3@ Golden State Warriors 10:00 PM

Fwiw, these rarely come up anymore so I don't have any recent data for these.

The premise of the 'Super Situation' I started using back in the 2005 season is this...

-Opposite coast road trip of 5+ games
-One full day off then a home game
-Directly back on the road B2B

Basically, what this does, is make this more like a 7 game road trip. The stop back home for one game is essentially another game on the trip.

I always recommend fading both nights. The stronger play is usually the 2nd night. Stake your units how you would like.

These used to be a 80-90% winner back in the day.

Shall see in this new 'era'.

HArden pts o26.5 said before but I think he goes off

+275 triple double

Gonna par his double double to something

Tend to think this is an over game and the kings get smacked tomorrow... line will be sky high but could see 20+ pt win for suns

+275 triple double

Tend to think this is an over game and the kings get smacked tomorrow... line will be sky high but could see 20+ pt win for suns

Think i would be on kyrie “par” over 36.5 if I wasn’t basically frozen in my house. Lol.

Cavs did the West Coast trip, home for a game then Chicago but there was a day off between games. No B2B like this one.

Sounds right, I knew it was similar but didht recall details. they got their butts kicked in Chicago and think both ball and Lavine were out. Won all their home games surrounding that I think.

Playing small tonight and will play live as well during
Seems a solid chaser with tomorrow really, crazy to play b2b against these two teams and if Fox isn't playing, it's not like he hasn't been out a few already so the missing star angle shouldn't exist

Seems a solid chaser with tomorrow really, crazy to play b2b against these two teams and if Fox isn't playing, it's not like he hasn't been out a few already so the missing star angle shouldn't exist
Generally the stronger part oh this two parter is the 2nd night

Good 1h.

I think if Jersey can get a DD lead in 3rd that Sacto might recede a bit.

Good 1h.

I think if Jersey can get a DD lead in 3rd that Sacto might recede a bit.
Nets on back end of b2b, might see tired legs and Kings with the game tomorrow, seems like over becomes an even better wager in the 2h if there is more separation

Nets on back end of b2b, might see tired legs and Kings with the game tomorrow, seems like over becomes an even better wager in the 2h if there is more separation
Nets didn't play anyone to max in Phoenix. He pulled starters rather quickly once it hit DD

+275 triple double

ouch.

What a joke this Nets team is

Game is so odd, if I didn't know the score but just paid attention to the flow I'd say there's no chance it would go over yet it's well in line to

Bunch of odd stat lines too. Buddy only 3 pts, Halliburton 1 pt/5 boards/5 assists, Steph 13 and 6...Klay's is about the only one that looks like I'd expect

don't know how i missed this until now. @B.A.R. if anything amazing presents itself for the queens, butt nuggets, jizz, or dippers, i think we have to check the "does not apply" box going forward. those 4 teams could be playing against 15 year olds, and we bet a spread of -8, and they won't cover on that night. they are simply here to fuck us.

Back