Chase mode:

Mary -4' 1u
Ark St -4' now 1u
Auburn +17 1u
Mich St +5 now 1u

Added

BYU -7 1u
AF +5' .5u

I watched every snap in the Troy - Miss St game up until it was 7-31. Utterly embarrassing game. I still can not believe what I witnessed, as if this team called Troy had never played football before. Threw a 60y pick 6 on their first drive, 2nd series ended in QB fumble in RZ, tried a fake punt from their own damn 25 yard line. MSU receivers wide open everywhere. Simply amazing.

I thought Auburn might play with some balls tonight, what do I know. They're softer than a Tiger turd laying in the Louisiana rain all day.

Somehow UTEP isn't getting completely whacked. UTSA had a 300-70 1st half yard edge, but only 12 pt game.

I was on Troy too.. What a waste of money and time.. They went for it on 4 and 20 on their own 20 yard line early in the game?

WTF.

I was on Western Michigan and Troy today. Let that sink in for a minute.

Ugh.

I was on Troy too.. What a waste of money and time.. They went for it on 4 and 20 on their own 20 yard line early in the game?

WTF.

It was simply baffling. Miss St looked like Alabama and Troy look like, I don't know...Kansas or some shit.

Did you see the fake punt? OL was pulling and running forward and was waving to the punter, like 'cmon dude let's roll' and he totally missed the key block that blew the play up. Dumbass.

Let's get this over with:

1.5u (0-1, ML 0-1 = -2.15)
L - Troy +14
L - ML 50 for 225

1u (6-5 = +.5)
L - Army +2'
W - Marsh +9'
L - UNC +7
L - Tulane +17
W - Utah St +7
W - SD St +7
W - Mich St +5
W - Auburn +17
W - Maryland -4'
L - Ark St -4'
L - BYU -7

.5u (1-4 = -1.7)
L - SJ St +3'
W - La Tech +10'
L - MTSU U 49'
L- UTEP +3
L - Air Force +5

7-10, 0-1 ML = -3.35u / -4.45 week with Clemson ... oh well, it's just money.

Most games I already commented on.

San Diego St was better team for 57m 29sec in that game. If I had the ML, which I considered, I would have been very mad.

Mich St, if not for all the PI penalties they would have won, that and the dumb ass Maxwell QB sub for Cook on the final series.

Auburn was lucky. LSU fans were leaving, the fake FG failed and LSU lost their intensity. Once LSU because uninterested Auburn the edge.

Maryland dominated by more than the 37-0 score.

Ark St I have no idea.

BYU, sucks.

Back