Ryder cup ingame..

bones....for us on the west coast, they killed covereage right after the first group played the first hole.......we had to wait till the late show iwht seth myres was finished.......and tehn no streaming on GC for a long time.......just a clusterfukk

how can you NOT provide live coverage in the ryder cup.....in 2014....in the ryder cup....2014....this aint fukkin 1977

as much as I hate goodall, i think he should keep his job over the folks that made this decisioin at NBC.......

Mickelson and Bradley not going to play at all today.

Foursomes
Mahan & Furyk
Spieth & Reed

waiting on prices

heres the match ups
Donaldson & Westwod v Johnson & Kuchar
Garcia & McIlroy v Furyk & Mahan
Kaymer & Rose v Spieth & Reed
Dubuisson & McDowell v Walker & Fowler

I kinda take the Ryder as a fun event that doesnt mean much,however to some I know its important.
Some of Tom Watsons decisions have been a bit strange.

What are you guys thinking for the afternoon matches?

I just played Rose/Kaymer so far.
rose has been on fire today that match today... Rose's putter is on fire, tough out for Rose/Haymer this afternoon

Looks like that match is going off next instead of Furyk/Mahan to avoid a long break to allow McIlroy his 30 minute break

morning fellas...looks like we may get our asses kicked in foursomes again

(Keegan may be sitting out, but he is consoled by hottest girlfriend)
keegan-bradley-girlfriend-jillian-stacey-3.jpg

I took Mahan...dont know why, but let's see.

I am thinking we lose but will get 13 points

Not that we have much chance, but we must win Spieth and Reed to have any

Simpson has already blown 2 chances to win holes

Crawdad...i have never figured out why I dont like Furyk...just dont

Not sure. He has shown to be a great competitor, with a remarkably consistent career for someone who isnt that talented and doesnt do anything that great. Unfortunately, he has come up small a lot lately in tough situations.

There is not a bigger mental midget in golf when things go wrong and he faces adversity than Spieth. His temper tantrums are epic.

Couldnt have been more impressed with Pat Reed,awesome stuff... and the other English I speak to agree,his aggression is fantastic.

Back