Ryder cup ingame..

Finish 'em off Euros

I can't pull for the US. I want to but just can't. I love Miggy Angel so there's that. I hate Phil and when I look at the rosters I like all the Euro guys far more than the Americans. So invisible borders be damned, go Blue

Watson made a mistake not playing Reed & Spieth in the afternoon...suspect theyll be the 1st names on the board in a half hour or so.

Watson made a mistake not playing Reed & Spieth in the afternoon...suspect theyll be the 1st names on the board in a half hour or so.

Watching his presser right now he came out and answered that question before taking any questions.

3-1-1 +£139
could of been much better,40ft snake and a lucky tree trunk aghh

Already played 1 game for tomorrow AM,dont think the -110 will be there long
McIlroy & Poulter £55/£50

gonna get some kip,GL

Yep Watson getting pretty beat up over it. He seems like a real nice Guy, kinda feel bad for him but it was a dumb decision

whats your thoughts on this first match..seems like a big price for the americans, may take a stab

im on kuchar/watson plus......jesus though.....rosey and stens seem unbeatable.......if bubba is hitting it pure, he can just pound this course...although both rose/stens can do the same

also on fowler/walker......just because poulter hitting it everywhere and we got 2 hot players against 1.......and rory really isn't even playing that great

Making a big deal about sub-50 temps on the first tee....LOL.....fuck, I wouldn't play half my rounds if I didn't tee of in 40 degree weather.......quit bitching and adjust motherfukker (paraphrasing)

BTW.....gottta love mcdowell taking a stand and telling sir nick to blow it out his ass........love it....

sick to my stomach that they are fukking us on the west coast.................fuckkkkkk you NBC....

WTF is going on.........................................GC has no streaming either/?????

on the brink.....are you fukking kidding me golf channel/NBC......just fukk us on the west coast....no lube, no warning.....just dry straight up the ass bullshit

ohhh....thank you GC for letting me see one putt.......fukk you and NBC and the stuttering, uncomfortable group you have talking....they KNOW that everyone wnats to be watching, not listening about JLeonard's buried lie in the bunker 15 years ago.....fukk you

Back