Ryder Cup Discussion

I only saw maybe 20 shots today.

With that being said, a huge American lead on Friday was obviously unexpected by myself. That's impressive and I'll be honest, this is likely over pretty quickly.

We've seen crazier things, 2012 obviously comes to mind...1999...

But that start for the USA, wow.

I was getting scared with how the line moved, but I also wondered if a lot of that was the influx of more golf betting nowadays... basically public money... Dunno. I know some very sharp people on Europe pre matches... So...

Anyways, just hoping for maybe a 5-3 Europe Saturday... They must take at least 2.5 in the morning though or the momo will be too much methinks...

Think his size says no 36 holes in a day, I wouldn't take much from it
I get the notion of “it ain’t broke don’t fix it” mentality but the dude was on fire from the limited amount I got to watch Friday.

JFC......is Sergio/Rahm the absolute must win of all must wins of all time??? And Sergio hates Padraig......

I am on Koepka/Berger +119.....LFG

Daughter is on the comp squad of her drill team and has an event in eastern Washington today.....I have to drop her off at 5:15 at local high school......only hope is to not get a DWI.....father of the year canidate....
You need a driver on your payroll

Not to go OT, but you still at Bandon? I will be there four weeks from Monday....will you be around? Can get you minimum 200 per round....we all take care of own bags, so you would only need to give lines off the tee, read putts and, of course, do some drugs with us.......pay extra for super-locks (LOL)
Think I saw this on backpage

Sooooooooo......when the USA basically wins this thing this morning, what does it do for the afternoon matches......USA doesn't care or just loose and playing with house money

Sooooooooo......when the USA basically wins this thing this morning, what does it do for the afternoon matches......USA doesn't care or just loose and playing with house money
Seems like a reason to drink hard and watch ISU/Baylor!

Speith gonna go out this afternoon and my Speith U2.5 points now in play....have to admit I was really rooting for them tho...they are going to be a force for the next 10 years

Seems like I'm left hoping that Rahm is high points for Euros

This is incredibly boring

Not to go OT, but you still at Bandon? I will be there four weeks from Monday....will you be around? Can get you minimum 200 per round....we all take care of own bags, so you would only need to give lines off the tee, read putts and, of course, do some drugs with us.......pay extra for super-locks (LOL)
Yup. Direct message me your itinerary. Teeing off shortly and I’ll reply later today after work.

Hope you like Kansas Football!

Back