Ryder Cup Discussion

Talk to me about JT/Cantlay - I am leaning towards this as well
As someone who is opposite I do think there's validity to breaking JT and Jordan up

So cliche that they've known each other since being kids and that becomes some random pressure that's not needed. Storylines rarely work.

As someone who is opposite I do think there's validity to breaking JT and Jordan up

So cliche that they've known each other since being kids and that becomes some random pressure that's not needed. Storylines rarely work.
i don't disagree but they played pretty damn good for the most part this morning. Spieth played better than i expected.

Rahm is just a cold blooded killer and i'm sure it didn't matter but Sergio turned his A game on after Spieth & JT got cute and made him make a 2 footer early on

Talk to me about JT/Cantlay - I am leaning towards this as well
I love how focused and solid Cantlay is, figure he plays very steady which could help take the pressure off JT some and make him more free flowing. JT i would expect to putt better than this am round. Very solid team imo...

i don't disagree but they played pretty damn good for the most part this morning. Spieth played better than i expected.

Rahm is just a cold blooded killer and i'm sure it didn't matter but Sergio turned his A game on after Spieth & JT got cute and made him make a 2 footer early on
Jordan played well, not sure I saw much positive from JT

Last thing I'd want from that wanker is a signed golf ball

Rather return the favor and knock him in the shin with his 56 degree wedge

Don't know who the dumb bitch is that keeps saying everything is right when in fact all four shots went left of center

Who gave her a microphone?

Be awesome if my biggest concern in life is whether the wind is coming in from South/Southeast or North/Northwest

Would prolly post a bunch of selfies with a cheese eating grin

There are only about 7 of us in the office today and we're all watching it at our desks so I tried to go set it up in the conference room to 'work' from our laptops, but no go. Our COO is newly appointed and has decided to quit being fun.

Back